• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Love and Olimario, I never thought I'd feel this way about a person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oliloveletter5gp.jpg

Here's the first big chunk of a touching love letter olimario sent to me to express his true feelings through poetry.

My love is ever growing.

Now see the rest of the email...

myreply5za.jpg

I sense an early Spring

<3

B'z-chan

Banned
But what about my email. (cries)
damn maybe i should have included a nude photo too. But its not like Lemurs knows who i am. ;)

ps Gary is such a pimp.

This, I regretfully must inform all of you, will be my last post*. I am selling off all my worthless possessions and using the money to buy the next train ticket to Canada.

*until I get home from school this afternoon.

Seth C

I sent you an e-mail because you said you didn't get enough. You know, trying to be a pal and all. But do you reply? Noooo...

B'z-chan

Banned
Seth C said:
I sent you an e-mail because you said you didn't get enough. You know, trying to be a pal and all. But do you reply? Noooo...
Dont feel bad bro. Others probably never got a reply too (wink wink) =P Lemurs i'm happy for you and Gary and Meatball and whatever her name is the third.

Seth C

B'z-chan said:
Dont feel bad bro. Others probably never got a reply too (wink wink) =P Lemurs i'm happy for you and Gary and Meatball and whatever her name is the third.

Well, when you do something out of kindness...hey, I'm not saying I demand a reply, or that I was kind only because I expected to get something out of it, but you know...you hope it's been appreciated. Like getting a "thank you" card from someone you sent a Christmas gift. :p

B'z-chan

Banned
Seth i know how you feel man. I want a refund on my couple minutes time... =P oh well sometimes its what you say that makes it or breaks it bro. Just know i love you all. So it dont matter to me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The @aol.com part is what had me laughing.

I don't know how to feel about this. All I'll say is "...is wrong for that."

B'z-chan

Banned
ManDudeChild said:
Maybe it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee ... but is this real?

Sadly i think so. If not its a sad crying out from Lemurs to Gary.

I still cant believe Gary and his sausage fest. Isnt this like illegal or something? She's a minor bro.

Cimarron

isn't this HIGHLY illegal. Personal opinions aside... Lemur unless you want Olimario to be the 6 o'clock appointment for the toss the salad man you should post this online for shits and giggles. But if thats your intent..... PARTY ON!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
DCX said:
oh no...this is going to be BIG!

DCX
a sentence like that shouldn't be in the same thread which has a censored picture of what appears to be oli's penis....

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
xsarien said:
I thought this was hysterical, then I read that and nearly fell out of my chair. (It's "nigh," Lemurs.) :p

She is the jailbait that goes neigh. Neigh! Neigh!

xsarien said:
I thought this was hysterical, then I read that and nearly fell out of my chair. (It's "nigh," Lemurs.) :p

Is correcting corrections being anal? It's "nay", not "neigh", and defintely not "nigh".

[/sad bastard]

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It is, she sent it back to him. He didn't send her any pic.

And I think she meant nay, which phonetically would be the same as neigh, but not nigh :p

xsarien

daedsiluap
Meatpuppet said:
Is correcting corrections being anal? It's "nay", not "neigh", and defintely not "nigh".

[/sad bastard]

...You're right. But in my defense, 10:00 a.m. (or so) is still entirely too early for me. :p Also, "nigh" kinda works as long as you're taking the "almost" definition of it. But given the context, yeah...nay. Definitely nay.

AssMan

Banned
He posted a thread about posting naked pics of yourself at OA. He thinks he's cut, but in reality Oli is one skinny mother lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom