• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump accuses Hillary of not being loyal to Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/donal...yal-loyalty-to-bill-clinton-husband-marriage/

During a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, Donald Trump took his criticism of Hillary Clinton to the next level, referencing her marriage to Bill Clinton and apparently accusing her of having cheated on him.

Towards the end of the event on October 1st, when Trump was talking about Hillary Clinton being bought and paid for, he added in an improvised line referencing her relationship with her husband.

“I don’t even think she’s loyal to Bill, if you want to know the truth,” Trump said.

The entire audience laughed at this remark, also clearly expressing surprise that he had gone there. Trump then followed this up by saying, “And really, folks, really, why should she be?”

This comes one day after Trump said that he planned to be nastier towards his opponent and begin bringing her personal life into the campaign.

“She’s nasty, but I can be nastier than she ever can be,” Trump told The New York Times on Friday.
Video at link.

c09bdaa20fe7df9d9aaf4989986fa0cb.png

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
that's nothing let me tell you about the bodies the Clintons have left in their trail

Yagharek

I can only imagine how international treaties and cooperation with the US would go if trump won somehow.

May as well put them on ice for his hypothetical presidency. You can't develop working relationships with a narcissistic psychopathic demagogue.

I'm not even shocked by him anymore.

I'm now just shocked at his supporters. They're the problem, not him. Any rational person would hear what he has to say and think to themselves 'This person is not fit for the presidency.' That's not what's happening with nearly half of the electorate.

It's not him, it's his supporters.

This person has to be banned from television after he loses the election.

I'm nearly certain he's gonna start his own media empire. Trump TV.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I can't believe this is the election. We have so many problems and this is what is being talked about. God damn this fucking country.

LiK

once again, gotta go do personal attacks instead of saying anything he will do for the country.

Ric Flair

Banned
This is going to be a strongly contested election, get out there and vote people. If you don't want Trump as president, staying at home isn't an option

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I never seen a person so active in placing "seeds of something" in people's minds while saying absolutely nothing. The way I've come to understand it is that Trump treats communication as though it were the stock market. He'll say something to get people's attention as though he's buying stock and then he'll double-speak with a contradictory statement as though he's buying options incase it goes over well or he has to be questioned about the veracity of it. At the end of the day when the market closes, he's either up by a lot or he loses a little.

Future

This is a guy that if he doesn't like you, will just talk shit behind your back and defame your character as much as possible. Just instead of doing it at home with some buds over a few beers, he does it live at rallies as he campaigns for the president of the united States.

This guy man. THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

This is a guy that if he doesn't like you, will just talk shit behind your back and defame your character as much as possible. Just instead of doing it at home with some buds over a few beers, he does it live at rallies as he campaigns for the president of the united States.

This guy man. THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

Sadly, some people will idolize him for being this way.

JABEE

This election is going to be interesting for the GOP and down ticket votes. It's getting late in the game and Trump is going all-in with off-script rants.

Maybe it's time to push to the left some more. No one is really even paying attention to policy at this point.

sphagnum

Banned
How can anyone be loyal to anyone with Huma around?

I can't believe Trump hasn't latched onto the Hillary x Huma theory yet since their husbands both have sex scandals, and he can then say that Hillary and Huma couldn't satisfy their husbands because they were too busy betraying them with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom