• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump addresses nation on Afghanistan strategy

OH Shit. He's throwing Pakistan under and focusing with India. This will flame proxy wars between India and Pakistan as well as tensions.

sphagnum

Banned
Oh jesus, please no. He's not announcing a Pakistan invasion is he?

No, he's just an idiot who doesn't realize how international politics work. We all know Pakistan harbors a lot of terrorists but it's a bad idea to make a national address saying it.

Mobius 1

I can only wonder what the military personnel that's not white is thinking right now about this fucking Commander in Chief.

Edit - NO LETS FIGHT TO LOSE TO CHANGE IT A BIT!

Skatterd

Revengeance+Armstrong.jpg

And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America ''great again!'' ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Gurnlei

I agree so much with what he's saying. Micro-managing from the White House and setting arbitrary timelines don't help. But then he says so much that makes me cringe =/

Of course we are. That's the one foreign country that he has even gone to as president, and he got mad because he heard they were bad.

The US would never invade Pakistan. They have nukes and have been a US ally. I hoped US-Pakistani relations would rebound with Trump since they tanked under Obama but it will not happen with him siding with India. Pakistan will definitely move closer to the China axis.

Picking fights with a nuclear capable "ally" and also pitting it agains its sworn enemy India also a nuclear power. Who the fuck came up with this?

Top Bottom