• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'Exhausted' (from winning) bows out of Saudi speaking engagement, lacks stamina

Is it legal to hold hands in public in Saudi Arabia?
Edit: my bad that's Israel

fb79d5bada637a89a82f8a5af01848282fdc0293_hq.gif

Stamina? This is just day 2 of his very first overseas trip and the dude is exhausted? Trump is a 2 pump chump confirmed.

Two Pump Trump

WiseguyMVP

He's tired?

We're tired of hearing about his unqualified disaster of a presidency.

Enough is enough already. (Fire yourself Trump)
giphy.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I really hope that the Pope doesn't pull any punches and puts Trump through the ringer. I'd love to see him publicly tear him a new one but I don't think we'll be so lucky.

Jackpot

Banned
My take on this is: Trump is so into himself that he never waits for Melania, as it occurred in their White House arrival.

Notice that in his red carpet arrival at Ben Gurion, Trump is again walking ahead of Melania because of course, she's an afterthought. But this time he kind of remembers his wife is with him, but she calls him out on it. That's why the swat of the hand, in my opinion.

That is my take on what's happening there as well.

Fisty

This is the first step, at the end is "retirement for health concerns"

We can't let him get away with it, he needs to burn

Tovarisc

Did I see that right on NCB?

They are leaving Israel, just arrived airfield. As Donald and Melania got out of helo he wanted to take her hand, but instead Melania made dismissive hand gesture and even took step away from him.

plufim

I see the game plan:

Exhaustion -> Health problems -> Early "retirement" -> Flee to Russia to avoid consequences

Top Bottom