• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Faces Another Accusation — This Time, He Looked Up Models’ Skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

Honestly, so many of these things are coming out I'm worried the country will be completely desensitized to it by election day.

NoRéN

limbaugh-toast_0.jpg
Ahahahah

All these accusations are going to finish Trump his chances of winning the election are tanking hard and there is a strong chance he will end in court and/or prison next year.

winjet81

I'm surprised that it's taken this long for these accusations to come to light. Trump's been a sleazeball his entire life and these 'escapades' can be traced back to the 70s. Any amateur reporter should be able to unearth lots of indiscretions with just a couple week's of research.

On second thought, I don't doubt that Trump and his handlers have threatened dozens and dozens of women to keep their mouths shut or just plain flown them out of the country.

Lorcain

Surrogate script 1: Let's not forget about what's really at stake this election. We're talking about the future of the Supreme Court, securing our borders, repealing Obamacare, and retaining the majority in the House. Voters can't allow themselves to be distracted by this smear campaign that amounts to nothing more than ancient locker room talk and behavior.

Surrogate script 2: While I don't condone this behavior, and find it morally reprehensible, we have to remember that there's a Supreme Court nomination at stake here, and that's what really matters.

3N16MA

Banned
Just a good old locker room perv session. Guys do this all the time. Just ask one of Trump's delusional supporters.

Ryzaki009

Still amazed he was egoistical and stupid enough to run for president with all these skeletons.

You had gotten away with it for years but you just had to tempt it.

Oh well that house of cards is crumbling down. Should've quit while you were ahead.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I'm surprised that it's taken this long for these accusations to come to light. Trump's been a sleazeball his entire life and these 'escapades' can be traced back to the 70s. Any amateur reporter should be able to unearth lots of indiscretions with just a couple week's of research.

On second thought, I don't doubt that Trump and his handlers have threatened dozens and dozens of women to keep their mouths shut or just plain flown them out of the country.

The video with Access Hollywood and his subsequent answer at the debate is a driving force in all of this.

I am glad you figured it somewhat out on your own, but it is ridiculous to question why it took so long for people to come forward and I wish it would disappear altogether.

Trump insisted that the women walk across the table, allowing him to peer up their skirts while they did so. Trump “stuck his head right underneath their skirts,” Boyne said, and commented on whether they were wearing underwear and what their genitalia looked like.
Extreme vetting

lenovox1

Surrogate script 1: Let's not forget about what's really at stake this election. We're talking about the future of the Supreme Court, securing our borders, repealing Obamacare, and retaining the majority in the House. Voters can't allow themselves to be distracted by this smear campaign that amounts to nothing more than ancient locker room talk and behavior.

Surrogate script 2: While I don't condone this behavior, and find it morally reprehensible, we have to remember that there's a Supreme Court nomination at stake here, and that's what really matters.

You're better at this than Conway is.

What annoys me the most, is that if all these allegations had surfaced during the primaries his campaign would have been dead in no time. It's simply too late to stop him and his supporters now.

xxracerxx

What annoys me the most, is that if all these allegations had surfaced during the primaries his campaign would have been dead in no time. It's simply too late to stop him and his supporters now.

Allegations of sexual misconduct did surface during the primaries.

Also I feel like a lot of people saying this do not understand how hard it is to come forward.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

yeah just wtf was everyone doing in the primaries?

and by everyone i mean the news media.

RDreamer

Media ain't got time to search up all this shit for the like 12 clowns running for Republican nomination. No one thought he'd actually win that. He was a joke candidate, so why spend so much time on it. They hurled shit at him that they had.

On top of that, it takes a lot sometimes for victims of crimes like this to come forward. Unearthing that tape probably did most of the work in helping them along.

It's probably too late to stop them from retaining political influence, that's true. It is not too late to stop them from reaching the White House, and we will.

Do we have any evidence to suggest NBC was just sitting on this throughout the primary?

Ducarmel

Well if your a Democrat/Liberal this is the best outcome. Trump and his party going down in flames.

I guess if you are interested in fair and honest political discourse to determine the direction of our nations future, then yeah this is pretty bad.

xxracerxx

Media ain't got time to search up all this shit for the like 12 clowns running for Republican nomination. No one thought he'd actually win that. He was a joke candidate, so why spend so much time on it. They hurled shit at him that they had.

On top of that, it takes a lot sometimes for victims of crimes like this to come forward. Unearthing that tape probably did most of the work in helping them along.

Him saying during the debate that he had never sexually assaulted anyone before opened the floodgates.

RDreamer

Him saying during the debate that he had never sexually assaulted anyone before opened the floodgates.

Both, really.

But yeah, it's incredibly hard as a victim to come forward on this sort of stuff, especially against a man like Trump with all his resources. Once the tape was unearthed and Trump said he totally didn't do this, that's why people are coming forward. Along with those things, they have the help and support of the media that's getting their statements.

danthefan

You could say this in every Trump thread but holy fucking christ he is such a piece of shit. I'm finally starting to believe he has no chance of winning. I've been following 538 and apparently the only reason he's at 15% (ish) in their polls-plus forecast is because the sample size of elections they have to draw from is tiny, so they build in quite a bit of uncertainty.

It leaves me wondering still if he's mentally unhinged, just has the lowest self awareness of anyone on the planet, or is just the biggest bullshitter around. He's spent so much time and energy attacking Hillary via Bill for his conduct towards women, he must have known all this was out there somewhere.

And then we'd be looking at a very real possibility of President Cruz, who harbors alot of the same crazy-ass ideas as Donald, but in a true-believer way, and with the political wherewithal to actually make it happen. Trump would be a global disaster, but he's such a complete non-starter with so much of the population that he legitimately never had a chance. Cruz would be competitive, and that's much more dangerous than a demagogue with no hope.

danthefan

And then we'd be looking at a very real possibility of President Cruz, who harbors alot of the same crazy-ass ideas as Donald, but in a true-believer way, and with the political wherewithal to actually make it happen. Trump would be a global disaster, but he's such a complete non-starter with so much of the population that he legitimately never had a chance. Cruz would be competitive, and that's much more dangerous than a demagogue with no hope.

Has Cruz damaged himself badly enough here that he'll never get another shot? I really, really hope so.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Scary to think that it takes a privileged person coming this close to becoming our president to finally be called out on their shit.

I'm almost scared that Trumps' Brietbart controlled campaign will pay some woman a shitload of money to come forward with a claim of sexual assault, at a time when he has a rock solid alibi like being outside the country or something, after which she will admit to lying and that she's a Hillary supporter- which will have the effect of discrediting and casting doubt on every single other accuser, and pushing Trump's narrative that these are all filthy lies from the Clinton controlled media. Wouldn't put it past them.

Can you believe it's only been two months since he subtly suggested that his gun-toting followers should assassinate Hillary?

Just waiting on the inevitable revelation that he once paid off a hitman to kill someone.

RPGCrazied

*sigh*

They were all trying for him to drop out, cause worse is coming. Its not going to stop until election day. Its only going to get more nasty.

Welp, I for one hope his career is ruined. I want to see him with nothing. He has hurt so many people and is a sleazy pervert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom