• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump gently, lovingly guides Montenegro PM to one side to get in front for photo

Ponn

Banned
Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and give it away free, this forum would still hate him.

Well luckily for the forum that wouldn't happen in a million years so I guess we are pretty safe in our judgment then. But hey, you can be the first to make a thread as soon as he does something truly good okay buddy.

Jumeira

Banned
As much as we love to hate Trump, that's not what happened at all.

It looks like Trump was looking the other way and almost walked into him, before gently guiding him to one side. I don't think this is a big deal.

If it was gentle he wouldn't have stopped him in his tracks, this is the opposite of being objective, it's willful deceit.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
He obviously can't stand not being at the front of the pack, has a momentary rage fuelled tantrum then collects himself afterwards.

Arttemis

Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and give it away free, this forum would still hate him.

You're right. I never once imagined that Trump would *insert wonderful but literally impossible event*. When you put it that way, it seems to perfectly line up with everything else beneficial that he's done for others. Why haven't I ever considered the totally real possibility of him doing something to altruistic?

We should probably quote that post from the first page 40 more times to make sure the guy knows it wasn't a very good post.

Wonder how long it's going to take for the international community to just tired of Trump's shit and stop inviting him to events and summits.

Mathieran

Banned
I don't know if I would classify it as a shove, more like a grab. Either way a dick move and I hate that smug look on his fucking face when he's standing there.

Amalthea

Banned
But he doesn't and if he did he still wouldn't as he has already enough possibilities to do good things that would make him admired like he always desired. But since he's a fucking idiot he always choses to do all kinds of mean, sensless shit because his warped mind somehow thinks that he is doing something good.

Armaros

"If trump would do a really good thing that he would never do, you all would still hate him"

So nothing actually rooted in reality i guess?

The real story here is, why does Trump never button his jacket?

Look around you, dude. Also? You're fat. The entire point of a tailored suit is to hide the fact that you're fat. Close the curtains.

rec0ded1

That shove is some Mussolini level shit.

JyY1oUF.gif

simpsons "dad don't act like Mussolini" gif also valid.

Amalthea

Banned
The real story here is, why does Trump never button his jacket?

Look around you, dude. Also? You're fat. The entire point of a tailored suit is to hide the fact that you're fat. Close the curtains.
Because then nobody could see his tremendously long peni..., I mean tie.

Sianos

"what if the bad person was... good?

i bet you would still hate him though...

#bamboozled #bothsides"

Come on man, try a little bit harder than that.
laugh.gif

L Thammy

So, uh... what are all these amazing things Trump is doing that we're not giving him credit for?

Donald Trump singlehandedly ended World War 2 by propelling himself to Germany with his farts and dropkicking Hitler in the face.

Donald Trump personally ended slavery without the need of armed conflict by convincing Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee to shake hands and make up.

Donald Trump personally coined 45% of the worlds and 67% of the expressions used in contemporary English.

Really pathetic how they don't teach this stuff in schools.

So which countries haven't received any sort of slight, insult or incident in regards to Trump? I think that list would be significantly shorter than countries that he has fucked up with already.

Ac30

We should probably quote that post from the first page 40 more times to make sure the guy knows it wasn't a very good post.

Wonder how long it's going to take for the international community to just tired of Trump's shit and stop inviting him to events and summits.

They can't. He's still the leader of the world's most powerful country.

Somehow.

Curufinwe

The headline on this New Zealand news site is "RUDEST MAN IN THE WORLD".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...n-front-of-a-prime-minister-during-a-photo-op

The moment followed Trump's speech at the headquarters' opening, during which he slammed US allies for not spending enough on defence before an uncomfortable-looking audience of fellow heads of state.

He berated allies for "chronic underpayments" on defence spending in the face of aggressions from terrorism to "this is not fair to the people and taxpayers of the United States".

"And many of these nations owe massive amounts of money from past years and not paying in those past years," he said yet again. (Of course, as Trump has had explained to him countless times, countries don't pay any dues to Nato, as they do to organisations like the UN, so it's unclear what he is talking about.)

L Thammy

what a stupid thing to say
you realize the reason people hate trump is not that he isn't curing cancer, right?

I think the logic is that if you put aside everything that Trump does and says, then people hate Trump regardless of what he does and says, and that's just not fair.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I think the logic is that if you ignore everything that Trump does and says, then people hate Trump regardless of what he does and says, and that's not fair.

Well people did chose not to listen to his words and actions when they voted for the turd.

As others have said, what are the things that he has done to warrant the type of praise that you think he deserves but is not getting due to people being stubborn?

Condom

I mean I don't even know what to say to this except that I would be beyond embarrassed to have him as my leader.

I guess my optimistic European view is that there is no way Republicans will win the next election if this doofus keeps acting the way he is.

Unless that actually gets him more votes... Boy, my centre-right government is looking rational and mature right now.

Rubenov

Calling people dumb only makes them angrier and more entrenched in their positions. Any chance, however slim, of them reconsidering their viewpoints goes out the window when insulted like that.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow...

For every turd like this Donnie slings I keep imagining what an incredible shit storm Obama would be in for doing the same thing.

It's such a useless thought because the bar is so incredibly low for Donnie that things like this won't even be talked about more than a day but the double standard is fucking infuriating.

Obama really did have to be the perfect black man at all times.

Top Bottom