• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump/Shinra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

I'm not particularly interested in politic, but this is the first time I ever heard Trump has a son, what's up with that?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bannon, keeps pushing alt-right, kind of ignored by Trump, outspoken

stephen-steve-bannon.jpg

Palmer, keeps pushing space program, kind of ignored by Shinra, outspoken

7palmer-c.jpg

Dio-ffvii-field.png

Vince McMahon. Not part of the government/Shin Ra but nevertheless in close cahoots with the president. Wrestling kingpin. Provides loud, dumb entertainment to the masses as a distraction.

Eylos

Banned
Sephiroth, is kinda nazi, he is from a superior White hair Race that instead of conquering the world wants to destroy it, and is nuts. The hooded cult men is the kkk.

LoL

Good thread. I'll just note:

Kushner plays the Rufus role much more than Trump's own sons.

Also, Bannon is Sephiroth -- the dark wielder of a mysterious power (alt-right new media) that Shinra (Trump) wants to harness, but who is actually in control and views Shinra (Trump) as a totally expendable tool on the pathway to writing a new world order.

'
If only...

:-(

Yeah, he seems to be the new Rove: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-steve-bannon-234347

Good thread. I'll just note:

Also, Bannon is Sephiroth -- the dark wielder of a mysterious power (alt-right new media) that Shinra (Trump) wants to harness, but who is actually in control and views Shinra (Trump) as a totally expendable tool on the pathway to writing a new world order.

Wouldn't Richard Spencer be more Sephiroth?

L Thammy

I was actually discussing with a friend of mine closer to the election which villain Trump best resembles. He said Lex Luthor, I said Freeza. Freeza:

- Is an evil real estate agent
- Is hairless lizardman
- Is a huge racist and actively oppresses those minorities (Saiyan "monkeys" and Namekians)
- Was hit with the collected energy of all the people in the region but still wasn't defeated
- Will probably probably cut himself in half later
- Is the puppet of a more powerful enemy (Beerus / Vladimir Putin)
- Talks like a woman
- Has small hands (because he's really small in general)

RocBase

FF7 predicted the future. Omg

The similarities are a total shock really
the marketing for the remake is writing itself

Person: Do you hate Trump?

Friend: Yeah.

Person: Do you wish to bust his ass and everything he stands for in a game?

Friend: Yeah!

Person: Then let me tell you about a certain Remake...

On a separate note, this thread is amazing! Lmaoooo subbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom