• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

If this is how the wild encounters are going, I CANNOT WAIT for when we actually start challenging the randomized gyms. Those are probably going to be MAGICAL.

Ondore

The streamer is disappointed, again

VdPk3zD.png

I wonder if it dumped an output for him... be interesting to see what might come out in the futuJESUS CHRIST THAT SURSKIT JUST HYPER BEAMED

Snake

Invasive Hoenn species have disrupted the ecosystem of Kanto.

There must be a culling, for the sake of all indigenous life.

Dome has taken control of Kanto with the death of Helix, will A be the Anti-Christ that ends Kanto for good or will she herald the Second Coming?

Find out in Mt.Moon.

kyo2004

Bill is so smart... He work hard this last 3 days becoming Kanto in a nightmare place to live... That and the worst starter ability ever in a pkmn run...

The positive side of truant on our starter is that we're unlikely to end up with another massively overlevelled starter carrying the team for the first few days (until they get released), and that the other members are going to have to step up from day one.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the streamer, who has already shown a trolly side, might have experimented with different randomizer seeds until he found one with a Truant starter.

Especially since one of our other choices was Huge Power Slakoth which would have trampled all over the entire game.

Top Bottom