• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Platinum: Twitch Develops a Gambling Addiction

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I was surprised it wasn't (or didn't evolve) into an Electric/Dark back in the day. One of my favorites from this gen though. My Pearl playthrough was pretty much Torterra, Staraptor, and Luxray lol. Can't really remember who else I used.

Crayolan

demon-bidoof.png

1PF5ZjV.png

NaQrOY8.jpg

RSl2n3k.png

tumblr_n4zh529a911qdo27co1_500.png

tumblr_n4zh529a911qdo27co2_500.png

I haven't been watching since the beginning of the original TPP... what do the colors of people's usernames on the feed mean? I can't quite figure that out.

SkyOdin

I haven't been watching since the beginning of the original TPP... what do the colors of people's usernames on the feed mean? I can't quite figure that out.

I'm not entirely certain, but I think Twitch randomizes the colors of usernames to make it easier to pick them out when it is scrolling quickly.

The colors depends in which gen you sign up. The ones that where from the beginning have white names, etc.. I think.

Edit: Damn it Math! You ruined me moment XD

PBalfredo

Chimchar is protected from release/deposit because our bidoofs are fainted.
LLShC.gif

Remember how well that worked out for us last time? Nurse Joy had to roll us over so we didn't swallow our tongue after whiting out at the PC.

Besides, deposited pokemon are almost as good as released in the labyrinthine PC

jman2050

Screw Platinum, the Goldeen to end all Goldeens just cleaned up big time in Stadium 2.

Swept Dragonite/Rapidash/Scizor in succession.

Ironjam

Why deposit Chimchar anyways, she learns flame wheel in 2 levels, should level her up instead along with shinx and starly.

Great, we have rock smash on chimchar now, and its in the first slot

At least touch screen makes it such that first move isnt guaranteed to 70% f the time be the one chosen

At least Cranidos doesn't have any Rock moves, but who would even get rid of Geodude and Onyx? Chimchar, Krikect, Zubat and Starly are all weak to rock and Shinx attacks are either resisted or non damaging.

What's the strategy?

Edit: what kind of idiots go to Roark with just chimchar!!!. Rock Smash is a good move, we should teach it to a machop or something.

good to see we still remember to do a totally fucked pc purge that won't end well every now and again

and pokemon stadium 2 betting is truly the best thing to happen to this stream in a long time but I don't understand why it's not Battle Revolution

Battle Rev betting would be fukken sick

This Raichu vs. Hypno battle is fuckingnothing.jpg

Hypno uses Dream Eater when Raichu's awake and Hypnosis when it's alseep

damn

HYPNO YOU SUCK

dat remoraid tho
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Top Bottom