• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Point Hospital for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch launches February 25, 2020

Mista

Banned

The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of management simulator Two Point Hospital will launch physically and digitally on February 25, 2020, publisher Sega and developer Two Point Studios announced.

Here is a brief overview of the game, via Sega:
Build your epic healthcare empire in the atypical world of Two Point County, by customizing your hospitals, researching (119!) unusual illnesses, curing patients and training staff. At launch, Two Point Hospital on consoles comes with the first two critically acclaimed expansions ‘Bigfoot’ and ‘Pebberley Island’, which gives players a total of 21 regions to explore. To ensure the best gameplay experience across all platforms, Two Point Studios have rebuilt the PC control scheme for console gaming which guarantees smooth play for both on the go and on the couch gaming.
Gematsu

Reactions: GHG

PerfectDark

Banned
As a PC gamer that now prefers consoles prob nothing to look foward to here. I was looking foward to some PC ports like Grim Dawn, Civ 6, and Two point. Civ 6 with DLC is $110 + tax for a old port.

Now I am tortured drooling over Civ 6 not double diping and giving $110 on a game that is $20 on Switch and PC. I am sure Two Point will be Simlar priced with DLC.

Civ 6 pisses me off. It was BF and holiday sells everything on sale except a 3 or 4 year old ported game. Not $1 on sale yet the same version released earlier on Switch is like 90% off. Just irks me. I now the second I cave and spend $110 the game will go on sale for 60% off the next day.

ROMhack

a very nice thing that Switch is getting more strategy games (if you'd class this as such).

Last edited:
Top Bottom