• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft+ $1 One-Month Membership Promo for Xbox and PC (Until August 9th)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Ubisoft notes that the $1/£1 Ubisoft+ promotion will only be available on Xbox and PC until August 9, so if you want your first month of the subscription service for cheap, you'll want to sign up before then.

If you want to check out Ubisoft's subscription service and missed the free trial last month, you can now grab your first month of Ubisoft+ on Xbox for just $1/£1.

Ubisoft+ gives you instant access to over 60 Ubisoft+ games, another 100 games on PC and cloud gaming service Amazon Luna, and access to premium editions with all DLC packs where applicable. A month of Ubisoft+ usually costs $17.99/£14.99, but for a limited time, you can get your first month of Ubisoft+ at an introductory price of $1/£1.

Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
They should always have this up if it's literally people's first month. No idea why it would ever expire. Just let people try it once for $1.

I don't really have time for any more games in the next 2 weeks so I'm good.
Because then everyone would do like i do

Create a new account each time and only pay 1$ that's what i did for gamepass never paid full price and never will

k_trout

100 things for a buck

top 5

5. Picture Frames in All Styles

Where to get it: The Dollar Tree

4. A Snickers Bar

Where to get it: Most pharmacies, convenience stores, and grocery stores

3. Gummy Bears and Worms

2. Six-Pack of Bottled Water

1. Any Item From Taco Bell's Dollar Menu

Where to get it: Taco Bell

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I like a lot of Ubi games, but at this point the only games I’d be curious about is Rainbow Six Extraction and that Extreme Sports game (MX Riders?).

I’ve got everything else.

Del_X

Would be cool if you could add it for like $3.99 or something to an existing Game Pass subscription.

edit: just realized it's normally $14.99 and has day and date releases. Maybe a $9.99 add-on would be viable.

Last edited:

Hip Hop

100 things for a buck

top 5

4. A Snickers Bar

3. Gummy Bears and Worms

I miss when Jumbo Jack's were 99 Cents each.😭

SScorpio

I'm guessing this is timed to expire before their upcoming releases.
It's exactly that, they have day one releases along with all the DLC.

The full $15/month price is still a good deal to play a new game day one. It's better than spending $70 to then play the game and go, yup this is an Ubisoft game. Or just wait a month with their fall releases for Black Friday and pickup the games for $30 if you plan to keep them.

Mr Hyde

Ubisoft+ integrated to PC Game Pass would be a nice boon, that'd I'd probably bite on. But as a standalone service it's not good enough. The few Ubi games I play I just buy separately.

Filben

Pass I Dont Want It GIF by South Park

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I envy people who live near a Taco Bell (or any fast food joint) that still has a dollar menu. Cheapest thing here is $3 for a cheese roll up. McDonalds ditched their dollar menu here years ago, now a regular hamburger is $2, the double-cheeseburger (that used to be $1) is $4.

Angry Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

100 things for a buck

top 5

4. A Snickers Bar

3. Gummy Bears and Worms

I haven't seen good gummy bears or worms for a dollar in years. Even store brand costs more than that.

Top Bottom