• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should have just DQ'd him. It's not really fair to Rivera to let a fighter give him a fucking concussion with a blatant dirty shot and then only deduct a point. I'd give up a point if it meant my opponent was out on his feet.

Instro

Ninja Scooter said:
they should have just DQ'd him. It's not really fair to Rivera to let a fighter give him a fucking concussion with a blatant dirty shot and then only deduct a point. I'd give up a point if it meant my opponent was out on his feet.

Well he probably isnt concussed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ninja Scooter said:
seriously... his eyes were fucking glazed and the knee had bad intentions all over it. he needs to be thrown out

Fifty

Wow, Bisping, you hit him with an illegal blow and you called him a F***ing F**ot at the weigh-in..enjoy headlining UFN's because you're the token British guy.

Instro

Ninja Scooter said:
well that's a little extreme but it obviously affected him quite a bit. Dude looks glassy eyed.

Oh I agree, but he looked fine once he got to his feet. Bisping is such a dick lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
this is complete bullshit... can't believe bisping is getting a win off of this. props to riv for trying to finish the fight but that was complete bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom