• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3k

nice for australia... if you remember when ufc started going england there was alot of wtf is this guy

nokes been doing ufc in aus for ages... not saying ufc will come up in aus like it has in england and lots of talent from aus will take over but its bound to get better and some will get more well known than joe vs joe

dream

UFC production is pretty bad...but every once in a while they come out with the most amazing promos. That Shogun vs Bones Jones commercial was amazing.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
m3k said:
nice for australia... if you remember when ufc started going england there was alot of wtf is this guy

nokes been doing ufc in aus for ages... not saying ufc will come up in aus like it has in england and lots of talent from aus will take over but its bound to get better and some will get more well known than joe vs joe

UFC is an organisation. MMA is the style of fighting. Will rub some people raw if you refer to all MMA as UFC.

Fifty

dream said:
There's something strangely badass about walking out to a Tom Petty song, isn't there?

Strange, yes. Badass, no. Although I'm not a Lytle fan, so I'm stuck in Ebersole's corner.

dream

ebersole.png

:(

Fifty

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Dudes a troll.

Ebersole is killing it. I'm hoping he wins, because we all know Lytle will lose again when he faces elite competition. Do we really want him eventually co-main-ing a PPV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom