• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori 2

Who wins the re-matches?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Adesanya is amazing lost his last fight and is suddenly a bum, getting crowds back was a huge win btw.
Mixed Martial Arts Fighting GIF by UFC

Stacked to the rafters & then some.

I've got new champs in my prediction.
Moreno & Figueiredo are fully rested this time, hope we get 5 rounds & no early stoppages. If we do then I got the boxer.

Vettori won the first match & should win this. Just listen to your team & ignore Adesanya, as the mind games are obvious. Clinch for the first few rounds & then do your thing. No decisions, finish the fight.

Leon should destroy nate, Tesseract Tesseract would've disagreed but Edwards is too good & is the only fighter that I think can beat Usman currently. If its a blowout give him the shot & Colby can fight the winner of burns v Wb.

Belal was unlucky against Edwards & Maia is not an easy match but discipline can get you that win. Belals wrestling control can get him the win but Maia can pull a sub from thin air.

Last edited:
Have a gut feeling Vettori will win. Not discounting Adesanya at all though as some are to do since his 205 loss. Honestly don't really have a preference as I like Adesanya as champ but I don't really care either.

Either way, a great card. I'm hoping for a Diaz win, I just plain don't really care for Edwards, ESPECIALLY after how he acted after his last bullshit fight. Accident or not, don't walk around like you pulled off some amazing upset after you gouge the shit out of someone. Plus, I've always just loved Nate so I'll always root for him. But my gut says Edwards will win, but my heart wants ol' Nate Dogg to do it.

Regardless, gonna be a fun night, got people coming over, smoking some chicken and making some good ol' Hawaiian Mac salad and rice. Should be a fun night.

GymWolf

Unless he can takedown bitchsanya for 5 rounds, i don't think that marvin is gonna win, he lunge a lot with his punches and skinny is too good with counters.

Figgy is gonna win, i don't think that moreno has enough power to knock him out.

I hate both leonards and diaz so i hope for a double ko but i think that leon is gonna blast that dude.

Vettori won? Lmao
He lost a 29-28 split decision. Got poked in the eye 1st round with 2 mins left, Ade was warned then eye poke 30 secs later & best in the biz Herb has a memory lapse.

2nd could've gone either way.

3rd Ade was taken down & herb asked Vettori to work 5 or 6 times & stood it up. He got taken down again. Numbers on screen showed Ade with 40+ strikes & Vettori with 20 something. Later in the round the commentary team say that Adesanya had 47 & Vettori 43 or so strikes...?

So yeh imo Vettori lost a contentious decision & I'll expect him to win this one as well barring complications. The ufc now has a second person that can alert the ref of violations & a fight can be resumed if its not serious. As of 6-7 months ago.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
He lost a 29-28 split decision. Got poked in the eye 1st round with 2 mins left, Ade was warned then eye poke 30 secs later & best in the biz Herb has a memory lapse.

2nd could've gone either way.

3rd Ade was taken down & herb asked Vettori to work 5 or 6 times & stood it up. He got taken down again. Numbers on screen showed Ade with 40+ strikes & Vettori with 20 something. Later in the round the commentary team say that Adesanya had 47 & Vettori 43 or so strikes...?

So yeh imo Vettori lost a contentious decision & I'll expect him to win this one as well barring complications. The ufc now has a second person that can alert the ref of violations & a fight can be resumed if its not serious. As of 6-7 months ago.
oOn2z1e.jpg

Jk fyi

Whatever you say man. Adesanya is on an other level. You'll see.

💩

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nevermind who ends up winning; it's mma afterall. With that said I just can't imagine rooting for mr "even my socks have the Italian flag on them" mediocrity. When your whole personality revolves around your country's flag, well...

In any case I hope he puts up a great fight against Adesanya. Win or lose; if we get a epic battle we as fans will all be winners!

Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity

Weren't you the one that posted something about Vettori indeed winning their first bout and we should see the fight again with no sound? This was quite a while back.

🤣 💩 🤣

Last edited:
Nevermind who ends up winning; it's mma afterall. With that said I just can't imagine rooting for mr "even my socks have the Italian flag on them" mediocrity. When your whole personality revolves around your country's flag, well...

In any case I hope he puts up a great fight against Adesanya. Win or lose; if we get a epic battle we as fans will all be winners!

Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity

Weren't you the one that posted something about Vettori indeed winning their first bout and we should see the fight again with no sound? This was quite a while back.

🤣 💩 🤣
Yes, imo he should've won. Ade is a decent counterpuncher, a good wrestler can beat him. Vettori has enough to do it over 5.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yes, imo he should've won. Ade is a decent counterpuncher, a good wrestler can beat him. Vettori has enough to do it over 5.

Hey man if that's your truth then that's okay by me <3

He's gonna tire himself out by imitating a wet blanket and then he's gonna get styled on till he gets KO'd.

Are you Italian by any chance?

I'm sure as shit hyped in any regards!

👊🏼

Last edited:
No, he grows on you.

Hyped as well. War incoming, hopefully no Costa type situation. Vettori is focused.

Hey man if that's you're truth then that's okay by me <3

He's gonna tire himself out by imitating a wet blanket and then he's gonna get styled on till he gets KO'd.

Are you Italian by any chance?

I'm sure as shit hyped in any regards!

👊🏼

Dober on prelims should be a decent match. Darren Stewart v ya boy & Hakeem Dawodus match should also be good.

Jojo I'll cheer v Lauren, not watching that for the combat.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ok so I'm watching the pre fight press conference and am already dying of cringe due to Vettori. Holy shit balls..

You want this man to be your new champ??

GymWolf GymWolf & Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg something about a clit on izzy's forehead.. I can't... stop... watching... even though it's so painful...

Ok that was some sincere hate on display holy shit. Let's do it

Last edited:

GymWolf

Ok so I'm watching the pre fight press conference and am already dying of cringe due to Vettori. Holy shit balls..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg something about a clit on izzy's forehead.. I can't... stop... watching... even though it's so painful...

Dude, you stan for a guy who act like a 12 years old calling ugly his opponent and throwing stuff on him to make him mad, gtfo please :lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marvin is cringey hilarious. He comes of as a lot more genuine than Izzy.

Marvin much more of a gangster than Izzy, more stylish & a hard worker.

Not the champion you want or deserve, but the champion we need.

Very little interest in this card. Izzy will work that dude, and if Nate didn’t get his facial tissue fixed he’ll bust open with a stiff breeze. Leon I’m interested in seeing but not against Nate.
I really hope Nate got that shit removed as his thing for a long time is kind of getting busted up and wearing the other guy out and then putting on the pressure middle of the 3rd round on to the 5th. If they stop the fight due to blood I'm gonna be so annoyed. Nate uses his own blood to fuel his talent.

Nate at the start of round 3:

giphy.gif

highrider

Banned
I really hope Nate got that shit removed as his thing for a long time is kind of getting busted up and wearing the other guy out and then putting on the pressure middle of the 3rd round on to the 5th. If they stop the fight due to blood I'm gonna be so annoyed. Nate uses his own blood to fuel his talent.

Nate at the start of round 3:

giphy.gif

I mean the BMF Nate just got the living shit beat out of him by Jorge and he’s still like Stockton what! It’s like dude the idea would be that you don’t just take impressive beatings 🥴

I mean the BMF Nate just got the living shit beat out of him by Jorge and he’s still like Stockton what! It’s like dude the idea would be that you don’t just take impressive beatings 🥴
Have you ever met anyone from Stockton? Nate is pretty much a perfect ambassador for that place. Yeah, I was disappointed in that BMF fight and I know he was too, kind out of his hands. Hopefully he got it taken care of by now. Just glad to see him back. I hope we get a lot more of him. He can't have more than few years left in UFC at best.

highrider

Banned
Have you ever met anyone from Stockton? Nate is pretty much a perfect ambassador for that place. Yeah, I was disappointed in that BMF fight and I know he was too, kind out of his hands. Hopefully he got it taken care of by now. Just glad to see him back. I hope we get a lot more of him. He can't have more than few years left in UFC at best.

I’ve been all through NorCal and I E, Stockton is not for the faint hearted. Don’t get me wrong of course you gotta love the Diaz brothers but Nate I’m kind of wondering about at this point.

Last edited:
I really hope Figuieredo gets slept. The guy is such a fake, following in the footsteps of the CCC coach. Not to mention that unprofessional shove for nothing while Moreno was nothing but nice to him, but at the weigh-ins he wants a fist bump? Probably the shittiest champion, but again very common for Brazilians to end up looking like clowns with all the jewelry and trashy sunglasses when they get their first paycheck.

Last edited:
Early prelims were decent, 7 second KO was nice then he twisted his ankle.?

Hakeem came up against a now 15-0 Evloev. Great wrestling & accurate striking.

The crowd were booing at the beginning of the E.prelims, the casuals want everyone to just bleed.

Top Bottom