• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK : #1 Borderlands 3, Gears 5 Sold a Quarter of Gears 4 Sales (Boxed Sales)

Kagey K

Banned
Is English your first language? I'm serious as well. Gears falling 75% in the UK combined with the "we've had 3 million players first weekend" boast by Microsoft (from the other thread) means the data is pretty much obvious to read (hint: gamepass). Meanwhile Borderlands 3 in the same market with the same digital sales trend didn't see as big a drop off in physical sales. In the UK at least. Why? It's not on gamepass.
They saw a huge drop in sales, (50%) How you don’t call that huge is baffling Something along 20% would be by much best estimates for Gamepass and puts all these numbers in line.

I’m not sure how you see it different to be honest.

Again ask them, not me.

If I was in charge of the gaming industry every game would be there, but I’m not.

You choose to keep kicking the can down the road, while I have shown 3rd party AA titles are showing up.

It’s time for you to show some receipts from your perspective.
You're the one saying how great it is having these games. Why get quiet when asked about subsequent games and pawn it of on "them"?

Top Bottom