• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Wii Virtual console details from InStock (trade mag)

Dambrosi

Banned
In the latest issue of InStock, which is a trade magazine for dvd and games retailers in the UK, there was a Wii retail guide supplement included, which had all the usual PR malarky about this year's new wondertoy. In the supplement, there was an article on the Virtual Console, one sentence of which drew my interest greatly:

InStock Wii Guide said:
The Wii brings these games to life with the Virtual Console. Users can easily download from the Internet favourite games (for a fee) from the aforementioned NES and other Nintendo consoles, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (or SNES) and Nintendo 64. These are joined by games from the Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx, Mega Drive and MSX.

Genesis/Mega Drive confusion aside, is this the first concrete confirmation of TG16 and MSX VC game availability in the UK? Discuss...

...or lock if old, whatever you want.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I think they just copied general info about the VC rather than confirming that NoE will be offering these platforms.

Top Bottom