• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um.. should I go see a doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the fingers on my right hand are swollen for no apparent reason. They're like 3 times the size of those on my left hand. And it hurts a lot to move them. :(

Sounds like a fluid build-up to me. I had that a few weeks ago. What you want to do is soak the hand in hot water, as hot as you can stand it repeatedly. That will bring the fluid to the surface. Once you can see points on the fingers that are whiter than normal (and make sure it's REALLY noticable, then take a needle (clean one) and poke at them. Don't just jab it right in, try to do it in lairs. It's going to hurt like a bitch, but then you just squeeze the shit out of your fingers. But even with those steps in mind, you should see a doctor. It's NOT easy to do it on yourself.

dem

test.jpg

Wired

fw8513ar%20arrow%20headband.jpg

"Uh, so I've been having this piercing headache lately... it's so bad I wan't to cry, it feels like someone is sticking a needle through my head. Do you guys think I should see a doctor?... Help me Gaming-Age, you are my only hope!"

Pictures dammit! Pictures! Why the hell would you entice us like this and not give us pictures!? Oh fine, don't post pictures, go listen to some Bowie, but that doesn't sooth our pain. Albeit Bowie is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom