• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Umm.. I just got an e-mail welcoming me to Xbox Live... 2 years later?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
ou are receiving this one-time welcome message as part of your Xbox Live™ subscription.

Welcome to Xbox Live! We want you to have the best online gaming experience, so we've come up with the following quick and easy tips. Armed with this info, you'll be gaming and experiencing the Xbox Live community in no time. See you online …

What the hell? I got this seconds ago.. and its not my renewal, because that came through a full month ago. I'm about to go sign onto Xbox Live an make sure nothing has gone wrong... I swear to God if I lost my buddy list or something, MS will die.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Probably a new service they started, and everyone with old accounts is going to receive one now because of however they programmed it.

Its probably a big list, thats why hotmail is down, MS is shooting out a shit load of e-mail
from bgates_xboxfan1@hotmail.com :lol ;)

Izzy

Banned
That's strange. I recieved a two year old e-mail too - but not XBOX Live related. Hopefully, it's not a virus.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
MS has been so busy forging good relationships with 3rd parties that they forgot about you.

Really.

;)

Top Bottom