• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot |OT| Post Your Fortune...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****************READ RULES & REGULATIONS BEFORE POSTING*****************

26134576993_0617c3ee92_o.png

Welcome to the Official Screenshot Thread for one of the most anticipated games of this generation! Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. Naughty Dog has provided an extensive range of features that gamers can get to grips with to create stunning shots… everything from beautiful vistas to incredible shots of characters in action throughout the game.

Join the fun, post screenshots and join the discussion on some great creative art being shown… Are you ready to share your fortune?
26748344605_93bf8468f2_o.png
UNTIL THE WORLDWIDE RELEASE OF UNCHARTED 4 ONLY POST SCREENSHOTS FROM AREAS SHOWN IN GAMEPLAY REVEALS BY NAUGHTY DOG: MADAGASCAR, THE JUNGLE SECTION FROM PSX AND SAM'S PURSUIT GAMEPLAY.

1. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts permitted.

2. No triple posting, please avoid this!

3. Multiple images can be posted if using [/B] links only, instead of [B][IMG...[/I][/B] [INDENT][URL]https://www.flickr.com/
http://cubeupload.com/
http://abload.de/
http://imgur.com/

Special thanks to Brigandier, Skele7on and SlasherJPC for providing extra information and images.

Now everyone have fun taking great screenshots and sharing them with the neogaf community!

LuuKyK

Thanks for the OT. Expecting great things from this one.

Did you use ident on your OT though? Its really weird to read on mobile.

LuuKyK

Yes I can remove them though, this is the screenshot official thread btw. The OT is yet to arrive. btw,

No need to do that I think, it looks great. Wanted to warn you just in case since I did the same thing when creating an older OT. Maybe just post a link to a text-only version.

Memento

So many features!

I think I will disable photo mode in my first playthrough unless I want to finish the campaign in 50 hours haha

Thank god this is only the Screenshot OT xD

Not saying it's bad or anything. Can't wait to snap pics <3

Yes, there are a lot of non-spoiler pics floating about right now, so people can just post them in here. But until release they need to keep to the rules & regulations for respect of others until release where peeps can go crazy and I'll edit some of the rules.

Omg free camera is in!!! I paused the order 1886 so much just to get awesome angles. This game is gonna take me so long to finish with that feature.

Bishop89

ive taken over 100 screens of ratchet.

I can see myself taking way more in this game! And with free-cam! BOYYYOOO!!

Post screens people!

Lacix

I like the pictures on this page (warning after the model viewer pictures there is a minor Easter egg spoiler) (unfortunately only jpgs). This thread will be so pretty.

You can link some of the model viewer pictures. As they're just characters, but only post Drake, Sully, Sam and Elena for now.

None of the Easter egg atm please (a couple of weeks after release I'll lift this regulation)... There is a separate thread discussing that.

We want to keep some surprises for launch.

UneducatedLogic

Neo Member
ive taken over 100 screens of ratchet.

I can see myself taking way more in this game! And with free-cam! BOYYYOOO!!

Post screens people!

I think I ended up with at least 3GB of screenshots from both inFAMOUS Second Son & First Light thanks to photo mode. Also has similar results with the Nathan Drake collection and the Last of Us. My hard drive is not ready for Uncharted 4.

Vire

If the OT for the screenshot thread is this elaborate, I'm scared to see the actual official thread.

Several games have had their own photomode thread over the years alongside the console screenshot thread.

Yeah, but I thought they became irrelevant once screenshots became a system-level feature. Though, I always appreciate games that have dedicated photo-modes.

Gestault

I'm so deeply ok with this thread premise, lol

Cubeupload has continued to be an ideal free hosting site for my purposes. PNG support, persistent hot-linking and saved/shareable albums.

Vire

People with the game too busy playing it instead of helping their GAF bros out. I see you.

A screenshot thread without screenshots.

Although tbh it would be better if this was at least 3 days before the game releases? Seems too early.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
.. and not a single screenshot in sight. If there's a need for a separate screenshot OT, feel free to make one once the game is out (after the regular OT is up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom