• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 has gone gold

qi1bGTO.png

Lol

Can't wait to see people complaining about spoilers

Rixxan

I can't believe how far away this release is - totally feels like it's, at most, a couple weeks - based on hype and press, but no

Over a goddamned month :(

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
It's fake guys, I know arabic, the letters on this cover are written backwards lol.

Jinjo

FUCK? spoilers a month before the game even comes out ?

fuck fuck fuck if real

Yeah, this would suck big time. It's already ridiculous with Dark Souls 3 leak. And Uncharted 4 is even more reliant on story.

Also, why would Sony/ND be so dumb to send this out to retailers more than 6 weeks in advance? Or is this normal?

nice jangled up arabic there lol
it should be written like this
نهاية السارق
this translation seems straight from google translate and usually the box arts dont have anything written in arabic anyway

F4r0_Atak

TO1886 spoilers were just the first few hours of the game.

Not exactly. I am pretty confident that same someone had leaked the full game 2 weeks before the official release, hence the complains about its length and its final arc, days before it actually hit the stores.

cereal_killerxx

I am super duper excited for this. I'm less stoked for the multiplayer after playing the beta though. Seems like they added too much recoil on the guns compared to Uncharted 3. I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy. Guess I'll play Ratchet & Clank until it finally releases?

fake or street date broken?

#TeamFake

Ce4dTthXEAQLZ2n.jpg
Source?

It seems fake to me. I've never seen Arabic script in PS4 cases before, unless it's a new trend or something...

ps: My NDC copy from UAE had an English cover. It's true that they break street dates pretty often, but don't expect any leaks until mid/late-April at the earliest.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
nice jangled up arabic there lol
it should be written like this
نهاية السارق
this translation seems straight from google translate and usually the box arts dont have anything written in arabic anyway

Thanks for the heads up. I personally doubt they shipped yet, since I do not think they want to risk a leak over a month early, as well as it still needs to go through cert.

Top Bottom