• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Beta Multi Request for Code

Greetings,

It appears that Multi Uncharted Beta is up and it is in deed shareable. I thought we could all put our requests in for those who have the code to be nice and share :)

If anyone is willing to do so please pm me and I will add you as someone to contact

Thanks!

EDIT: For those who have codes PLEASE don't give the codes away, rather create a sub account on your PS3 and then give the log in info out so more than 1 person can download the beta. If you just give out the code then no sharing takes place besides that one person.

1. Create sub account
2. PM person log in info to sub account
3. New person log in using that info
4. New person download beta
5. New person delete account
6. Cycle continues

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I, too, would like a share, if someone would be so kind. My PSN is tekumseh

inner-G

Banned
If perhaps, someone at ND read these posts and 'found' some extra codes, they could feel free to PM me one :D

Stryder

Likewise, I would so love to get this onto my PS3, any body that can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

neoism

I'd love a share, or a code please. Someone said they would give me a code, but I don't think it's happening. PLEASE PSN neoism-

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Agh, I dislike begging but it's friggin' Uncharted 2 and there's nothing else I'd like right now than playing this.

I wish Eurogamer did a giveaway, back when the LBP Beta happened I got codes for me, a few friends and even one or two leftovers to GAF members. Good times :lol

A.R.K

One for this kitty please. Kitty thanks you for sharing the love

Shrek_2_Cat-eyes_L-01.jpg

Dambrosi

Banned
So, how do you get a code?

Or if that's impossible, can someone share? I'm in the UK btw, so if no-go, please tell me.

I have a code and I hate betas. to keep my PM box from flooding: EKJH-9ABP-JDP8. any further sharing will have to be taken up with the person who uses it first.

rexor0717

I have one. Second person to quote this message gets it. :lol

I'm just kidding, the first person to quote this gets it.

I was a week late getting Infamous because gamecrazy are a bunch of pre-order requiring fascists. So I didn't get a code. Yeah Im panhandling. Hookabrothaup!

psn- DirtyWater

I bought Infamous from a mom and pop store. Didn't have the code in it.

I try to support them but it's hard when they have these codes in them at Gamestop.

Anyone kindly pass it along to a fellow Infamous player who didn't get so lucky?

PSN: CartridgeBlower

Whoever has a spare code or was given one, please set up a sub PSN account and share the info so some here can download the beta if you don't mind. Its better to do that then just give it to someone as that way no one else can play.

Top Bottom