• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted (PS4) announced, developed by protozoans and Druckmann's evil karma

coldfoot

Banned
Finally the first real Uncharted, the other 3 were more like Unchated due to PS3 constraints.
Still, where is my space opera?

PrhvOc7.gif

THANK YOU GOD, SONY, AND NAUGHTY DOG, THANK YOU.

i-Lo

Something tells me that you don't play as Drake, at least not fully. It's a story with flash back portions where you may play as Drake and interact with narrator.

Have we already talked about how the font looks strikingly similar to the TOMB RAIDER reboot font?

....Hyped though. Love me some Uncharted, love me some Naughty Dog.

Salz01

Just one question.... where do I preorder?

Can't wait. Hope its awesome. ND is why I got this system.

lol no pressure...

Okay, obviously excited for a new uncharted, but it would have been nice if they could have given a tiny glimpse of the actual game or even some info. I suppose the reveal with be at the vgas.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
All the haters cry more. I'm completely fine with Uncharted 4.

Need more Drake, preferably shirtless.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Come to me next gen Drake~

Mariolee

Wait, so it's supposedly a game based on Sir Francis Drake instead of Nathan Drake?

Isn't most of the appeal from the chemistry between Nathan, Elena, and Sully? Though I guess it's likely that they'll probably be able to hit that kind of chemistry again considering how well they did with the Last of Us.

Still, I love Nathan too much. :(

kasane

"Some chains can never be broken. I lost 15 years. Buried alive. Erased. You left me rotting in that hell hole and never looked back. But you can’t outrun the past, and when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you, I’ll be there sifting through the wreckage. You owe me."

Start dissecting gaf plz

Dunno if already posted but that line from the logo at the end is from here it seems

http://fullhomelydivinity.org/articles/seven last words.htm

Well they were Catholics so prequel confirmed ? :lol

+Aliken+

Happy but they should have shown something... I mean we all knew Uncharted would have eventually come to PS4 so no real news.

LuuKyK

Wait, so it's supposedly a game based on Sir Francis Drake instead of Nathan Drake?

Isn't most of the appeal from the chemistry between Nathan, Elena, and Sully? Though I guess it's likely that they'll probably be able to hit that kind of chemistry again considering how well they did with the Last of Us.

Still, I love Nathan too much. :(

Probably. Drake will be back eventually though.

I love Uncharted and this excites me more than it should! The main reason behind my Playstation 4 purchase are the Sony exclusive titles. I just hope they aren't trying to rush it out to keep the PS4 hype momentum up. I'm okay with waiting until 2015 for great game, as opposed to 2014 and getting a good game.

Why do people think this game is set in 1586 with Sir Francis Drake? I find that highly unlikely considering the villain (?) is speaking in an American accent and vernacular, and not like someone in the 1500s or 1700s (if Libertatia is the subject of exploration)

Damnit. Cautiously optimistic he doesn't fuck this up - I didn't like UC3.

UC3 was great! Mostly, some story niggles asides.

SSReborn

Really excited but they really needed to show more than a teaser.

and you can tell Sony puts a lot of their weight behind these guys.

I love Uncharted and can't wait to play this. I just hope this isn't a reboot and we don't see Nathan Drake.

To me Nathan Drake is Uncharted.

Wow this is unprecedented, not in this history of the company has ND continued a franchise into a new generation of console. If there was ever a ND title that deserved it though it is Uncharted.

Can not wait to see what ND can do with the Ps4. Holy shit it is going to be EPIC.

More Uncharted? Hell yeah.

Not worried about SP because even if it doesn't top UC2, it will look AMAZING. Can't wait to see what they can do with the PS4.

Multiplayer is what has me concerned. Please be good.

Top Bottom