• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy may be 'over 10 hours long'

AdaWong

The New Main Character of Uncharted Is Approaching Us
SlcaiO4.gif

Memento

I highly doubt that. If that is the case, the game will be $40, no doubts.

I am not complaining though lol. Give me as much ND as I can take it!

FelipeMGM

I highly doubt that. If that is the case, the game will be $40, no doubts.

I am not complaining though lol. Give me as much ND as I can take it!

I mean, 10h or not, this game oughta cost at least $40 anyway

It will get a retail release and will include U4 multiplayer in it. It wont cost less than that

black070

Glad I picked up the digital deluxe edition on launch, The Lost Legacy already paid off for just an extra tenner. :,)

Vinc

Uncharted: ODST, huh?

Sounds great to me.

Glad I bought the explorers pack, seems like that was a real steal.

I've been thinking this might be the length of a regular Uncharted game, minus the fourth one. I'm not 100%, of course, since they haven't officially said the length and it still has some time left in development, but it would be cool if we get a 'sequel' of sorts this soon.

tootie923

I'm glad I got the Triple Pack or whichever pack they were offering before the deal went away. Can't wait to play this. I see a few people in here are still annoyed that UC4 won GOTY.

Oh, and TLL should have had Sully in it too.

sully-dance-gif.gif

I'm way more worried about the pacing than game lenght. I'll take 6 hour tight package over 10+ hour with too many slog parts with forced climbing sections (like, as a tool to add quiet moments sure but UC4 hardly ever got to a point where those were needed) ect.

Also pls focus on cutscenes over walking sections. ND are masters of the former.

Skux

Of course one shouldn't take this literally as "10 hour game" but you can infer from this that it's not some straightforward set of objectives that you trot through to see some story beats and you're done.

There's some substance to it, and that's a great great thing. Full disclosure: I love the Uncharted series.

Agreed. I don't understand the criticism here. Uncharted hasn't been about pure game play since UC2. The cut scenes, character development (a lot of which happens in walking and climbing scenes), and outstanding production value are all part of the total package which I'm happy to pay for.

Endo Punk

So glad I picked up the pass before it went down, now just waiting for release to just download it. Summer would be the perfect time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm expecting it to fall somewhere between Left Behind (~2.5 hours) and Drake's Fortune (~8.5 hours).

As someone who thought Uncharted 4 way over stayed its welcome, this is not a good sign. Maybe I'll be more lenient if there aren't long stretches of climbing this time.

GlamFM

Banned
Uncharted 4 is ND's best work to date IMO.

Can't wait for this.

2nd most anticipated expansion just after whatever is next for Horizon Zero Dawn.

Nev

Banned
Forced walk and stealth doing good work.

Not even sarcasm judging by that first gameplay.

DieH@rd

Banned
If the quality is good, and is longer than Left Behind, I'll be fine with it no matter if it costs a bit more.

Top Bottom