• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncovered Final Fantasy XV. Conference Live Stream Thread.

Should Kinda Funny host Square Enix's E3?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still can't believe you pulled thencolemans out......I remember you saying something about them in a previous thread. This just made it so perfect lol

I've been planning it for weeks

Actually just got back from BVS, I was worried I wouldn't be back in time to do it because it was SO DAMN LONG

ST2K

Can't believe it's been 10 years. By the time this releases, we'll have seen since the announcement...

- 4 Uncharted games
- 9 Call of Duty games
- 16 Activision Plastic Instrument Games
- 9 Assassin's Creed games
- 3 New Super Mario Bros. games. (The first released right around the time of the initial announcement!)

It's been quite a journey. Here we go ladies and gents.

ViciousDS

Banned
hzTGdi3

Your image is broken

Can't believe it's been 10 years. By the time this releases, we'll have seen since the announcement...

- 4 Uncharted games
- 9 Call of Duty games
- 16 Activision Plastic Instrument Games
- 9 Assassin's Creed games
- 3 New Super Mario Bros. games.

It's been quite a journey. Here we go ladies and gents.

4 Gears games with a 5th on the way soon.

Chris R

Can't wait to try the combat out in the new demo. Didn't have fun at all with the previous demo, maybe this one will work better with me.

I'd make a guess but the one thing I predicted turned out right and was spoiled for me, not looking to do the same for anyone else. Hyped as hell for this. What's it been? 10 years?

Top Bottom