• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Universal Eyes ‘John Wick’ Directors for ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’ With Chris Pratt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal Pictures is in early talks with David Leitch and Chad Stahelski to co-direct its action pic “Cowboy Ninja Viking,” starring Chris Pratt.

Sources tell Variety that Pratt has met with Leitch and Stahelski and has given his stamp of approval. Insiders now say an offer has gone out.

Based on writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo’s graphic novel, the story follows a man who suffers from multiple personality disorder and is put into a government program to be turned into a super-soldier with the attributes of a cowboy, a ninja and a viking.
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/c...leitch-chad-stahelski-chris-pratt-1201416567/

Yesss.
Obligatory John Wick Nightclub scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

Kaladin

Why not go a step further and augment him with some robotic weapon arm and make him a Cowboy Ninja Viking Robot?

Video game adaptations are where careers go to die.

I heard Chris Pine is starring in:

pvk23releasepromo.png

XAL

They need to do a John Wick prequel climaxing into the impossible job

This has to be made.

With the director from the Raid/Raid 2....

Also, after seeing Wick, I wouldn't be terribly opposed to Keanu being Frank Castle in a Netflix series.

ass creed is the only one that might be decent, if only because it's getting somebody as talented as fassbender aboard (which is baffling)

Volimar

I love Chris Pratt, but I am afraid he's over saturating the market with himself. I hope it doesn't lead to a backlash.

Eh. I'm usually all for silly - I mean I enjoyed Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - but "Cowboy Ninja Viking" is trying a little too hard to be silly.

Mr.Swag

Banned
ass creed is the only one that might be decent, if only because it's getting somebody as talented as fassbender aboard (which is baffling)
Uncharted could be amazing if they ever do it.

Last of Us will gross great at the box office.

Warcraft? Idk, I hate fantasy dragon elf mountain sandal grass field epics. There's a fan base though.

scabro

what are people talking about with this chris pratt is oversaturaing himself talk?

all these stories are just from studios who may have considered or want him because hes a hot name.

He only has the Jurassic Park movie confirmed right now for upcoming projects.

I like Resident Evil movies and I didn't find Tomb Raider to be the worst things I had seen. It can be done. Agree with Pratt getting too much play though

I honestly thought this was a joke thread satirizing the idea of putting Chris Pratt in everything.

Disney Eyes Chris Pratt for Role of Rick in Brett Ratner's Casablanca Commando.

Let off some steam, Signor Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom