• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Untold Legends: It it all over? (SPOILERS)

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Well, I think I've finished the game now, but I'm not entirely sure... I've
defeated the shadow god
, I've
reconsituted the ancient weapon thing
, and I've
killed the five pathetic enemies in the oubliettes
- the game still hasn't ended as such, and there's one mission listed which says
hopefully everything is sorted
- but this mission was around while there were other active missions.

Is there more to do that I'm missing, or is it time to start a new game? :)

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Been back to town, talked to everyone I think. Got some missions from them to
kill the five oubliette people and get the tomes of Aven and secret weapon pieces
but nobody's showing up as an ! any more other than the shopkeeper, and nobody seems to have anything exciting to say (even in the inn...)

Shompola

Banned
Not sure about this but I think you need to:

youre supposed to find the girl if I remember correct. She is down below in the east catacombs or whatever the name is. You can access it tru the town as you probably know

But they should tell you this in the town I think.

edit/ nm I think you have allready completed that mission right? This is after you kill the
shadow god

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Don't have the game to hand, but the last remaining quest is something along the lines of
the avatar saying that everything's over and hopefully the world can live in peace, with no instructions to actually do anything and no quest location showing on the map
or something along those lines.

iapetus said:
Don't have the game to hand, but the last remaining quest is something along the lines of
the avatar saying that everything's over and hopefully the world can live in peace, with no instructions to actually do anything and no quest location showing on the map
or something along those lines.

Ok. In that case, I think you're done. After it rolls the end story, it returns you to the game so you can go back and finish any of the side quests you haven't done yet. I'd say it's time to start a new character! :)

Top Bottom