• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Upcoming NA Releases: 12/19-12/25 [Back to the Future, echochrome ii]

lordoftherink

Feb 26, 2009
Abbotsford, BC
Since these threads are no longer stickied, to make them easier to find, this post will be updated each week with a link to the newest thread

Developer: Telltale Games
Release Date: December 22*

Back to the Future The Game launches Dec. 22 on PC/Mac
Back to the Future Debut Trailer
Back to the Future (Telltale game) Behind the Scenes Look

*PC/Mac release for Episode 1, PSN release date TBA

===============================

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developers: Japan Studio, Game Yuruoze
Release Date: December 21

echochrome ii Coming to PSN on December 21
Echochrome 2 (PS Move)
Echochrome 2 - Screens + PR (E3 2010)

The Rest of the Release Schedule

Playstation 3

Playstation Network

December 21

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam, Eat Them, NEOGEO Station, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones HD, Risk: Factions, Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People, Top Darts

XBOX 360

XBOX Live Arcade

December 22

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam, A World of Keflings

Wii

DS

PSP

PC

December 20

The Oddboxx

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
May 21, 2006
Part of me wants to point out how empty the release schedule is, the other part of me realizes that it was much more empty a few years ago when digital downloads weren't a factor.

stupei

Dec 6, 2008
Picking up Back to the Future! Such a perfect way to begin my time off from work.

Jun 10, 2004
You can add Frobot to WiiWare as a release this week. Same with Inkub from Cosmonaut Games. Frobot is also getting a demo.

dvolovets

Apr 26, 2010
www.danielvolovets.com
Stumpokapow said:
Part of me wants to point out how empty the release schedule is, the other part of me realizes that it was much more empty a few years ago when digital downloads weren't a factor.
Personally, I don't mind it. With school and work, there are so many games I missed out on it's not even funny. My backlog is enormous -- I'm sure a lot of GAFers have the same 'problem'.

I may bite on The Oddboxx, though. Never played any of the Oddworld games but have always been interested in trying 'em out...

jetsetfluken

Aug 27, 2009
Wow, just from that shot "Eat Them!" has become a must-buy as Echochrome II is for this week's update.
Maybe some 3D Rampage-esque gameplay, hoping.