• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming XBox360 Games Release Date List From GS

crunker99

here is some dates for you from the Gamestop databse

looks like we are still in for 3 titles in january and 3 in february

also elder scrolls has moved up one day

also BF2 and FNr3 have moved onto the list as pre-release which meeans they will get a date within 3-6 months

dont ask me why fight night is on there twice i dunno :)

not much but its something

gslist.jpg

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/399/

Can't wait for GRAW and Oblivion. Oh, and Splinter Cell 4. Probably give Top Spin a try also. I'll eat my cable modem if GoW is actually released in March.

crunker99

Cerebral Palsy said:
Can't wait for GRAW and Oblivion. Oh, and Splinter Cell 4. Probably give Top Spin a try also. I'll eat my cable modem if GoW is actually released in March.

as much as id love to see you with a big fat coax hanging out of your mouth i must agree :)

shpankey

not an idiot
Fight Night 3 babybeeeee!!!! :D

And ohh yeah, Oblivion will keep my heart warm and eyes dry well into the long winter nights. :)

GR:AW as well, I have all those games, so it's a no brainer for moi.

Now... just on this minor issue of procuring a 360. Hmmm....

Je pense je suis fucked.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Here's to hoping Modern Combat makes a visual turnaround before it's released; the game looked pretty disappointing when the first screens were released, especially since the Xbox/PS2 games actually look pretty decent. I'd much rather play it on 360, though.

Kewk

Banned
Getting DoA4
Getting Gears of War
Might get Burnout... but doubt it. To many racing games already.
Might get splinter Cell
Prey I will most likely just get on PC.
Getting Elder Scrolls

Everything else is meh to me.

crunker99

BenjaminBirdie said:
Is Lost Odyssey supposed to be weaksauce or something? I haven't heard anything about it and it's coming out next month?

dont hold ur breath for this one next month - it is the #1 likely to be delayed game

sangreal

Lost Odyssey is officialy slated to be released "after blue dragon," which is officially slated for release in 2006 (likely 2H)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
not a bad list.

put me down for;
bf2
dead or alive 4
ghost recon AW
gears of war
splinter cell 4
moto gp 2006
oblivion

and maybe;
frame city
saints row
burnout revenge
def jam
dead rising
chrome hounds

I've always wondered about these GameStop release list scans. What makes those different / more reliable than just going to gamestop.com and looking at the release list?

crunker99

segatavis said:
I've always wondered about these GameStop release list scans. What makes those different / more reliable than just going to gamestop.com and looking at the release list?

froim what my man says its a totally separate databse.. dunno though they usually seem to be more or less a good ESTIMATE

Raddock

segatavis said:

I believe it comes right out of their PO system.

Top Bottom