• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update: Marvel got rights back to X-Men and Fantastic Four

I mean it will be nice to have the whole universe together (Wolverine & Spiderman team up? YES PLEASE)

But i think its not going to work, I have had super hero fatigue for awhile and have only seen Logan and the second avengers movie in recent years. Super hero movies are just too often and too common now...

Sony, don't ever give up Spider-Man. After that MCU deal ends, take him back and reboot later with a adaptation similar to the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Fit him in with the new Spider-verse films, Venom, Morbius, and Silver and Black.

*raises flame shield*

shira

Sony, don't ever give up Spider-Man. After that MCU deal ends, take him back and reboot later with a adaptation similar to the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Fit him in with the new Spider-verse films, Venom, Morbius, and Silver and Black.

*raises flame shield*
They got some very big names behind Venom.
That movie has to be a major blockbuster W for Sony to go forward.

Grinchy

Banned

*raises flame shield*

But Spiderman Homecoming was the only good Spiderman movie ever made.

Grinchy

Banned
It was good, not spiderman 2 good.

TS8vHrN.jpg

woodtock

Banned
Disney has announced plans to acquire 21st Century Fox in a deal expected to cost $52 billion pending approval by the authorities. The move, if approved, will give Disney ownership of Fox's studios and rights to all its popular TV series and movies. The plan adds to the Disney galactic empire which was imposing even before the planned acquisition. The company has plans to release streaming entertainment service in 2019 which would have made it formidable even without considering the impact of acquiring Fox. The proposed streaming service would be the first one to rival Netflix. The merger is among the largest in the history of the American entertainment industry, and it will make the company too powerful for the following reasons: http://www.woodstockproduction.com/apps/blog/show/45088454-is-disney-becoming-too-powerful-of-a-monopoly-after-buying-fox-and-star-wars-

CGwizz

Homecoming is as good as spiderman 1 with Andrew Garfield. Super overrated, i hate the "disney" feeling they did with it and i cant wait for years to pass and peter is too older for this BS teenage garbage. Hated the lame teenager jokes , hated all these annoying stupid character they butchered from the comics like Flash , he was super stupid and annoying.

Grinchy

Banned
When you are up against the Raimi series and the Amazing Spiderman series, you don't have to be that good to be the best.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Homecoming is as good as spiderman 1 with Andrew Garfield. Super overrated, i hate the "disney" feeling they did with it and i cant wait for years to pass and peter is too older for this BS teenage garbage. Hated the lame teenager jokes , hated all these annoying stupid character they butchered from the comics like Flash , he was super stupid and annoying.

I LOVE the fact that took it back to high school and made him younger. It gives the MCU a more diverse cast and feeling when it comes to age and culture. And Spiderman is and will always have those small quips and jokes. That's who he is.

Top Bottom