• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN: Buy from PS Store for $50/$100 get $10/$20 back (EU PS owners can also avail)

Tizoc

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/01/big-savings-buy-100-on-psn-in-october-get-20-psn-credit/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...-new-day-1-digital-pre-orders/comment-page-3/
^Features some deals to make note of.

Finally an official confirmation, I'll post more about this soon, ust wanted to get the word out.

OK so to be on the safe side, wait til Wednesday before buying anything from US PSN.
...If you already did, I honestly can't tell if what you bought qualifies you to get $10 back :V

To avail for this offer, just buy anything on US PSN via the webstore or the dreaded PS4, PS3 and PS Vita in-game store. The last day is the 29th, any purchases on the 30th won't count, so make all your final purchases by the 28th at least.

To be on the safe side, don't buy anything you want until the last week, it might go on sale, who knows.

1 Year of Plus should also avail you for at least $10 since they'd round it up just like last time.

Doesn't seem like you can get more than $20, so don't go buying like a madman.

For EU GAFfers with a PS3 or PS4
Just make a US PSN account, buy some cash codes from Amazon and redeem them to your account and you're good to go.

Some interesting highlights for this week include Suikoden 1 for $2.995

Toki767

Sounds like OP did a google search and found that.

The deal this year is supposedly Spend $100, Get $15 back though. Maybe someone with a Vita can check to make sure since the ad is displaying there?

Lexxon

Yikes, and I was excited for a sec.

I don't have a PS4 yet but I do have a PS3. If it happens again this year, this may get me to buy Destiny (w/ free upgrade) until I inevitably get a PS4 during Black Friday's sales.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anyone want to go see Argo in a couple weeks? Pre-release word of mouth says it may be an Oscar contender.

sense

lol i posted these links in the konami sale page to let people know that around this time they usually have these deals

Grimsen

I can't

Either OP has insider info

Or is guesstimating from previous years

Or is just having a meltdown

I'm worried about you, man.

Lucent

Wth? Dammit I was hyped until I read it was old. How did you even come upon old links? =/

Was gonna pre-order TEW and something else with that deal.

Why are you suggesting that people wait?

The past few years dozens of people ran to the Blog to bitch about spending money a day before they announced the program, and it's always confirmed that their purchases had counted since the previous day (give or take around the store update time, I would imagine).

I would also imagine that the pre-orders carry over to the required total, as they have for the past several years. Obviously last year's deal started with a week of September left, so it varies, but they account for people who spent money in a reasonable window from the start of the promotion.

Edit: Also, aside from the messy grammar hindering the entire OP, I don't see any "official confirmation" there. Are you confirming this is going to happen, and not just assuming?

kick51

Banned
iGoYcbs.jpg

wonder what this is all about

Late Flag

Came in here to say how pissed I was for already ordering Driveclub and missing this promotion.

Now I'm happy.

Thanks, OP!

BadHand

Maybe if we all just start talking about this like it's true, it'll force Sony into just doing it anyway.

Gonna pick up the Driveclub upgrade for $49.99 and a year of Plus!!!!!

Top Bottom