USK watch: Braid for PS3 confirmed

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oct 29, 2006
I'll probably get it if it comes to PSN because I keep forgetting about the Mac version.

tenten

Banned
Feb 13, 2009
Rapping Granny said:
Next up: Geometry Wars.

Next year around this time:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

Did I miss any? PSN is going to be on fire!!!

corn_fest

Dec 15, 2008
Yes! Been waiting on this. With this and Castle Crashers, seems like a lot of the best XBLA games are coming to PSN too.

Aug 14, 2006
What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.

AranhaHunter

Banned
Mar 20, 2006
tenten said:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

Turtles in Time is already coming this year isn't it? And I think KOF also, the only one I really care about is Monkey Island, it's on every platform but on PSN....

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Sep 10, 2007
Nice, better get this is you haven't had the means of playing it before!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Dec 7, 2006
www.vertigogaming.net
Nuclear Muffin said:
What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.
Well if GeoWars was coming to PS3, it would have by now. Shadow Complex and Pacman are the only two there that are absolutely 100% exclusive (Pacman being a "gift to the XBL Marketplace" as the devs said).

Sep 11, 2007
tenten said:

lol console wars.

SayItWithMe

Neo Member
Dec 5, 2008
Hot as Hell Phoenix
chubigans said:
Well if GeoWars was coming to PS3, it would have by now. Shadow Complex and Pacman are the only two there that are absolutely 100% exclusive (Pacman being a "gift to the XBL Marketplace" as the devs said).
Maybe GeoWars 1&2 will come as a package to the PSN? I know everyone would lap that up.

Massa

Jan 16, 2009
Release date on the 360 was August 6 so this is just in time for that exclusivity to run up.

ShogunX

Mar 6, 2009
England
I wonder how often this tradition will continue? Games being released on other platforms only for the PSN to get them later down the line (sometimes a lot later down the line).

tenten said:

Oh god. I mean really if your excited about these games you would buy a 360. Fuck waiting a year.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Apr 21, 2008
Argentina
KOF98UM and GAROU have like 6 months of exclusivity.
I assume the same for KOF2002.