• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UV & VUDU: Cheap Ass Movie Collecting Done Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I forget, there's no way to watch these offline right? I do a lot of my movie watching on the train during my commute so offline viewing is crucial

You can download any and all of your movies and can even choose different resolutions. SD copies run about 1GB,while 720p and 1080p are about double and triple that amount.

UraMallas

Something else to note (and maybe it should go in the OP even though this is older than dirt) is you can buy a digital version of the movies already in your collection that didn't come with a digital copy through this link. It's $2 to add a digital version of a Bluray and $5 to add an HD digital version of a DVD. If you do them in bulk, it's even less. You can do 10 Blurays for $10. You do need a Bluray drive, however.

Killua

My drive is DVD only dammit. Will have to see if my local Walmart has an in-store kiosk.

Usually Walmart does it in the photo center. First click here and check if your movies are eligible, then you print out your list that you want to convert and take it there. Employees in the photo center will convert it for you.

Do you have DVDs you might want to upgrade? If you have 10, you can get an HD version of each for $25 total.

Sadly I liquidated a lot of my old DVDs. I only have like 3 or 4.

Usually Walmart does it in the photo center. First click here and check if your movies are eligible, then you print out your list that you want to convert and take it there. Employees in the photo center will convert it for you.

Okay awesome, I will do that right now. Thank you!

FTF

Something else to note (and maybe it should go in the OP even though this is older than dirt) is you can buy a digital version of the movies already in your collection that didn't come with a digital copy through this link. It's $2 to add a digital version of a Bluray and $5 to add an HD digital version of a DVD. If you do them in bulk, it's even less. You can do 10 Blurays for $10. You do need a Bluray drive, however.

Oh wow, this is great! Thank you for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom