• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria of the Blue Revolution trademarked by Sega

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Be still, my heart. Fell in love with the game after its Steam release.

I can't handle the coming disappointment. Please no.

RyoonZ

Banned
Damn new JRPG for NX again, Nintendo really secure some good stuff. They really know how to Nagoshiate with Sega.

Giolon

My heart wants to get excited, but my brain is trying to tell me this is going to be some mobile/social piece of crap.

Kyoufu

I would be happy with a mobile game that played like Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 did on PSP. Hoping for a dedicated game device though. Fearing Pachinko :(

To give some extra context, the Japanese name for Valkyria Chronicles is translated as "Valkyria of the Battlefield"

VC is the localised name. Thus this name would be in line with VC's titular naming scheme, but not part of the "Senjou/Battlefield" trilogy.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Trading Card game incoming.
They already made one and shut it down.

suqqNye.jpg
GDlPI6m.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Valkyria Chronicles gameplay with Sonic and his friends.

Nyoro SF

VC is known as "Valkyria of the Battlefield" in Japan.

There's no two letter title or chronicles.

I'm well aware. However the title is not part of "Senjou no Valkyria" and reads like a spinoff. Spinoff in 2015 means mobile. Original VC team is working on a different generic autoplay fantasy rpg for mobile right now meaning that this is likely to be a cashed in outsourced title meaning... mobile.

Top Bottom