• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 'Come Dance' Trailer

Vitter.

Graphics are not good in this trailer, enjoyed more of the older gameplay. Still I believe this could be really fun, plus I like the lore of the table top rpg.
No release date was kind of a let down though.

So this is an RPG? If so I'm even more interested.
Yes. The vampire clan you pick has a huge impact on your playthrough.

I think I played Brujah clan the first time through in V:TM because it seemed the most straight forward. Then I played the one where look like an old school vampire and have to stay underground or hidden at night. I am brainfarting on the name of it. I am pretty sure I did a playthrough of all the clans in the first game, I think there was a mod that even added a couple

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I think I played Brujah clan the first time through in V:TM because it seemed the most straight forward. Then I played the one where look like an old school vampire and have to stay underground or hidden at night. I am brainfarting on the name of it. I am pretty sure I did a playthrough of all the clans in the first game, I think there was a mod that even added a couple

Nosferatu?

This is insane & awesome! Xbox is getting a ton of exclusive WRPGs with this game and the Ascent which also looks great! And we haven't even seen what all our 1st party RPG studios are doing.

We've seen that our Sony friends are disappointed in these games for Xbox shown today, but luckily for them they won't be able to play most of them anyway since many are exclusive. :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles:

But me, I'm loving so many of the games we saw today.

Barakov

Gold Member
The trailer was kinda eh.....but I'm still hyped for this. The earlier gameplay trailer they showed looked promising.

Nosferatu?

This is insane & awesome! Xbox is getting a ton of exclusive WRPGs with this game and the Ascent which also looks great! And we haven't even seen what all our 1st party RPG studios are doing.

We've seen that our Sony friends are disappointed in these games for Xbox shown today, but luckily for them they won't be able to play most of them anyway since many are exclusive. :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles:

But me, I'm loving so many of the games we saw today.
I don't think it's exclusive to Xbox, just fyi. Quick google search says Windows, Xbox, and PS4.

Hadoukie

I just hope this game has passable combat. First game had the worst I've ever experienced, and ruins what is otherwise a great game.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
New batch of screens:

32114f06-abb5-d75b-8835-176ee21f2641
ee7f1783-6972-db7d-9937-0edea6885e2d
ee22219a-68f4-4d34-c9d1-45382f5f51c8
78ee0a32-c8ac-a05a-2b25-899dfd080497

I love the old World of Darkness but this was a corny ass trailer with trope-ish music.

I just wish people knew there was more than just Vampire, but I'm bias being a Mage and Wraith fan.

i played werewof (mainly wendigo)
i'm curious what this will be:

I remember reading about a Werewolf game back when Bloodlines was still hot on PC, seems to have been in development hell forever?

I will play the shit out of it, whatever it is

Never played the PnP games but hear they are awesome

Top Bottom