• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGAs website bug only registers votes for Sonic Frontiers or Genshin Impact

Brother Cartoons Comics GIF

Cyberpunkd

You guys can laugh at the Dorito Pope but mad props to him from getting out of "game journalism" and becoming a real mover in the industry - the amount of money he makes on VGAs is probably huge. While all the other geeks at Polygon and Kotaku slave for barely minimum wage and freebies from game companies writing about Sonic hentai fetishes.

I hope it loses. It's everything wrong with mankind, in one exe.
I never played Genshin Impact and I am not into super anime/weeb games except for Final Fantasy but based of the streams I watched it seems to be a really well designed game and has a good live service model. Not saying it should win, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad lol.

It's bad for you of course and that's fine. But I wouldn't go as far as saying there is something wrong with mankind because a lot of people like a particular game. Kind of sounds childish amd people won't take your opinions seriously.

Last edited:
I never played Genshin Impact and I am not into super anime/weeb games except for Final Fantasy but based of the streams I watched it seems to be a really well designed game and has a good live service model. Not saying it should win, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad lol.

It's bad for you of course and that's fine. But I wouldn't go as far as saying there is something wrong with mankind because a lot of people like a particular game. Kind of sounds childish amd people won't take your opinions seriously.

I never said it is bad. I was partially kidding, too. You need to get a grip.

anthony2690

Banned
It wouldn't let me vote sonic, I had to vote something else first.

The website voting is an absolute mess and seems to effect everyone differently.

lol Souls players and Sonic fans are trying to team up to stop Genshin Impact by consolidating votes into Sonic. It ain't going to work tommorrow Genshin fans will be bragging about their free rewards and how they beat Elden Ring, GOWR and Sonic. I would have liked to see Sonic win but there is just too many Genshin fans and they get free primogens every time this game gets an award.

MiguelItUp

Man, if Sonic Frontiers won anything that'd be hysterical to me, lmao. I really wonder how this is all gonna be handled.

cireza

I actually had to refresh the page 10 times and click everywhere to somehow put 1 vote for Sonic.

This popularity contests are the dumbest things on Earth anyway.

Last edited:

Pejo

As someone that plays Genshin, I only want them to win so I get more free in-game currency.

This whole thing is silly and has been absolutely embarrassing to watch considering most of these people would be classified by the government as "adults".

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
lol Souls players and Sonic fans are trying to team up to stop Genshin Impact by consolidating votes into Sonic. It ain't going to work tommorrow Genshin fans will be bragging about their free rewards and how they beat Elden Ring, GOWR and Sonic. I would have liked to see Sonic win but there is just too many Genshin fans and they get free primogens every time this game gets an award.

Have to vote for Genshin now to piss off every last Sonic fan masquerading as a Souls fan.
Update: I just voted for Elden Ring and it worked. Why are they claiming I can't vote for Elden Ring?
image.png

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

-Zelda-

Banned
I just finished voting, but I have to ask: Do the votes from people like us really matter and are legit counted or is this something that is by panel, making any of our votes pointless? Need to know for the future so I do not waste my time.

-Zelda-

Banned
Do I get some primos if I vote for Genshin?

Jrpg GIF
It's the the kind of game I actually would not mind playing were it not for the you must be online theme. I understand that it will never happen, but I would like to have a physical offline version of games like these. I heard there is a lot of gatcha in these games, though? Not sure I like that aspect of it.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Many here like trashing on Geoff but not everything should be viewed under that glass, don't think the web site is intentionally bugged to favor Sony/China, the site is definitely not bugged... it's a feature

Top Bottom