• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCW: End Game 7 | Tonight, 6pm EST/11pm GMT | No Hope In Hell

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Wait, I didn't realize the Sonic still hasn't cashed in yet.

I think the plot has been super easy to follow this season too, it's been far more straightforward. Lets people jump into End Game a lot more easily.
Yeah. I hear it's been more about the matches lately than the story.

Edit: Song being played atm is Hadouken - Declaration of War

Brashnir

One problem Bazza has is that he only has wrestlers cash in their MitB at End Game. It takes a lot of the mystery out of it.

Well, Sonic promised he'd cash in if Protoman won, but that might change if he loses. Perhaps Bazza has something else up his sleeve.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Here's to hoping that Bazza's changed his music playlist up a bit. :V

(Probably not.)

Sorry, but I'll be cheering for the Assassin.

PBalfredo

Great first match by Falcon

Well, Sonic promised he'd cash in if Protoman won, but that might change if he loses. Perhaps Bazza has something else up his sleeve.

At least Sonic made no bones about saving MitB until End Game. Barkely was way worse about how he would keep coming out at perfect times to use MitB against Mac, only to do nothing with it until End Game where he promptly lost anticlimactically.

PBalfredo

I do have to say that Bazza has done a great job of giving some of the people who were on the short list to be Future Endevoured something interesting to do this season. Guile turning heel, Tingle vs Haggar here, and Shadaloo trying to cement their place in the tag team division.

Top Bottom