• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
What? Post some furry girls? Well if you say so Mono

iS0kWoClVyEna.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Spire gifs are not a substitute for flesh and blood.

Well you'll just have to make due with gifs until I've finished "Operation I'm Going To Kidnap Victoria Justice".

And G-Fex's post made me realize that I don't have any gifs of Victoria or Daniella hugging. I'll need to get on that as it happens pretty frequently on the show.

G-Fex

Well you'll just have to make due with gifs until I've finished "Operation I'm Going To Kidnap Victoria Justice".

And G-Fex's post made me realize that I don't have any gifs of Victoria or Daniella hugging. I'll need to get on that as it happens pretty frequently on the show.

really...they do?

XwnIl.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
really...they do?

http://i.imgur.com/XwnIl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I know Viper has at least one gif of it, I don't feel like digging around for it right now though.

This is the closest thing I've got:

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib0njfd1qeeafy.gif

(Yeah I know, giant gifs all over this page. Sue me.)

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Fuck, I don't think Gogo went to the PCA's. She's been killing red carpets lately, I wanted something oogle. :(

Professor Beef said:
It helps that Gomez doesn't look like Gomez, and instead looks like a girl with a proportioned head.

As someone who also suffers from having a slightly larger head than I should, I find your attitude offensive. Apologize to Gomez at once.

Why does Daniella get so much hate? I get cosgrove because she's sort of plain and that makes her like a 3/10 by internet standards. But Daniella Monet?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Oh. My. God. @ the Ariana gif rogerdanish posted on the tumblr. That thing gets some serious air time. I had done my business and cleaned up before it even landed back down.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Justice will be holding a meet and greet at Milton Keyes on Feb. 20th. I don't know what that is, I assume those in the UK do though.

Shit, there's an S&M thread? Oh, and you consider Daniella average? Shit that's an average I'd take any day. :)

There better not be.

And a random Gomez gif in honor of the holiday I just made up.

iz69T5Gdi2tWq.gif

Wiseblade

Justice will be holding a meet and greet at Milton Keyes on Feb. 20th. I don't know what that is, I assume those in the UK do though.

There better not be.

And a random Gomez gif in honor of the holiday I just made up.

iz69T5Gdi2tWq.gif

It's a "where", not a "what". :p

That's not too far, what is she doing there?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
It's a "where", not a "what". :p

That's not too far, what is she doing there?

Signing autographs, taking pictures with fans, that kind of thing. She has two more planned for the trip but hasn't announced where they'll be yet.

I will pay someone cash money to get her to sign a creepy-gaf picture and pose with it. I am dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom