• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are all horrible people, smh.

image.php

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Well... I think I'm done with this.

The amount of time and effort I put into this place is pretty substantial and I'm just not finding the time or willpower to do it anymore. It's going to become practically impossible in the next few months due to where my life is headed so I think I'm just going to hang it up now. It's okay though, I think you guys will be fine. I know the tumblr doesn't need me and I hope this thread will survive. I'm going to be on Neogaf a lot less, although I'll check it occasionally and pop in from time to time. Send me a PM to get my attention, I'll also still be active on twitter so you can holla at me any time there.

Love you guys, I'm out.

ileKsMkE4mKg.gif

P.S. Anyone want the keys to my Minus account? It has 150+ followers, seems like a waste to let it rot. Maybe you could make it a communal account, with a few guys all having access to it. If you want to use it, I'll send you the password.

Justice League Forever

Nizz

Well... I think I'm done with this.

The amount of time and effort I put into this place is pretty substantial and I'm just not finding the time or willpower to do it anymore. It's going to become practically impossible in the next few months due to where my life is headed so I think I'm just going to hang it up now. It's okay though, I think you guys will be fine. I know the tumblr doesn't need me and I hope this thread will survive. I'm going to be on Neogaf a lot less, although I'll check it occasionally and pop in from time to time. Send me a PM to get my attention, I'll also still be active on twitter so you can holla at me any time there.

Love you guys, I'm out.
Thanks for all your effort/time, Spire. This ride's been fun, sad to see it basically end (which will most likely happen).

Shit, I may retire my "C". :(

Tobe

Im still gonna rep my C, this is and always will be my first home on GAF. im still gonna write about the new episode, maybe we wont have the pics or gifs, but well still have each other.

Thanks Spire its been great, hope to catch on GAF.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
So where is your life headed Spire?

To you, my sweet.

It's just improving. I'm working hard and I'm about to take some big leaps as I change careers. I'll have to devote every ounce of energy I have to it in order to have a shot at being successful, so that's what I'm doing.

And you guys are making me sad. :(

igdVAqqq30pcd.gif

Would've probably left a month ago but I didn't want to disappoint you guys. I feel bad but it was inevitable. We'll always have that time they dressed up like slutty Santas.

Milly79

I didn't think it would happen that quick with, Spire. I knew it was coming. ah well... don't want this thread to go to waste, but I don't see it lasting long. :[

Yes, removing the C's means the thread will die painfully. Go find better and more respectable GAFs to be a part of, I suggest the S/M or drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom