• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE report from a concert-goer: "Selena is wearing purple pants and a hoodie that only covers her boobs. I don't think she knows that her thong is completely out."

MEDIC

bort

good someone else posted the selena pics here is another super blurry pic but you can see the top she was wearing
b9FB3.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
corkscrewblow said:

Wendel Clark said:
LIVE report from a concert-goer: "Selena is wearing purple pants and a hoodie that only covers her boobs. I don't think she knows that her thong is completely out."

MEDIC

A wild boner appears!

Although I would be remiss not to point out that Selena's almost-ass pales in comparison to the Queen's. Still, keep the midriff/thong shots coming Selena.

Wendel Clark said:
Neat, can't wait for a full set release.

Plywood said:
All it takes is one PM.
You wouldn't dare.

Plus I bet the mods have their eye on this thread, the fact that it's not been closed yet must mean we're doing something right. Anywho, aside from the odd Selena pic, it is pretty much only the Victorious cast that we talk about - Victoria, Ariana and that goth chick, so you can't really say we're off topic.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Mechanical Snowman said:
You wouldn't dare.
bn0Xj.jpg

Mechanical Snowman said:
Plus I bet the mods have their eye on this thread, the fact that it's not been closed yet must mean we're doing something right. Anywho, aside from the odd Selena pic, it is pretty much only the Victorious cast that we talk about - Victoria, Ariana and that goth chick, so you can't really say we're off topic.
The majority of you sexualize the cast openly, especially with the kind of gifs that get posted.

This is not something you can deny. It's all there black and white.

Nizz

spindashing said:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/galleries/2808/IMG_3856.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Don't tell me that's Sting? I haven't watched wrestling in years, he went from The Crow caricature to a Joker one?

purple cobra said:
Don't tell me that's Sting? I haven't watched wrestling in years, he went from The Crow caricature to a Joker one?
It is Sting.

He's having a lot of fun with the Heath Ledger Joker persona, and it's one of the only things that I'd watch TNA for.

It's just so ridiculous that you want to see it but on the other hand you'll constantly ask yourself, "Did he really just do that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom