• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox-Pop said:
Jmhki.jpg
Dat hoverhand.

Mononofu

Bradlums said:
This child-actress is more sexually attractive than that one.

Can I join creepy GAF yet?

I kid, I kid

What are your credentials? No wait....Team Justice or Gomezian?

tumblr_lq0tsrjXKW1qjv89mo1_500.jpg

Puffy Gillies *swoon*

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Vox-Pop said:
Guys I think it's time to form a Team Kewl Cat. Cat is too good for Team Justice.

She makes a fine lieutenant, but doesn't have enough juice to lead her own army.

Wiseblade said:
Now we each choose one waifu to exchange with each other. I choose to give you... Miranda Cosgrove! And your choice is?

Can't let you do that, Wiseblade!
char_9105.jpg

No waifus are getting swapped on my watch!

ImperialOrderDB1-EN-UR-UE.jpg

Fuck, I can't pay this forever....

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Sad that Gomez has to trade on (almost) nipple slips to get any play these days. How the mighty have fallen.

Wiseblade

The Xtortionist said:
Can't let you do that, Wiseblade!

No waifus are getting swapped on my watch!

Fuck, I can't pay this forever....
Oh well, I can wait a little longer. I throw down a face down and end my turn.

G-Fex

Wiseblade said:
Jaden_Yuki_Oneshot_request__by_Firey_Cinder.jpg

I activate this card!
creature-swap.jpg

Now we each choose one waifu to exchange with each other. I choose to give you... Miranda Cosgrove! And your choice is?

DlGuz.jpg

I see your play and...I give you THIS
zOMb4.jpg

OH YES! I've been saving this card waifu for a special occasion such as this.

but not only that but I also combine such a card with this
TIv6d.jpg

Asexual reproduction!
gYmD4.jpg

Now the effect has overwhelmed you as you are covered with a hairy massive amount of Miley Cyrus's.

Sweet Nibblets hmm Jayden?

Kibbles

lol wut is going on.
Tobe1 said:
not a big fan of taylor swift but damn this was fun to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H7men4ST7g
Wasn't going to post, but since it's kinda been posted, here's the direct video, not the one someone took from a youtube video off their computer screen. I feel bad for her but,
cgoYWs.jpg
She just laughed it off and kept on performing though, nice work. Also as you can see in the better video, she is completely covered in nude-Spanx/compression shorts, so I don't see how it's a "wardrobe malfunction", her wardrobe is perfectly fine.

G-Fex

Kibbles said:
lol wut is going on.

Wasn't going to post, but since it's kinda been posted, here's the direct video, not the one someone took from a youtube video off their computer screen. I feel bad for her but,
cgoYWs.jpg
She just laughed it off and kept on performing though, nice work. Also as you can see in the better video, she is completely covered in nude-Spanx/compression shorts, so I don't see how it's a "wardrobe malfunction", her wardrobe is perfectly fine.

Oh yes, like I needed any more reason to love Ms. Swift.

It's not too late Kibbles, you too can join my faction and praise the lovely blonde queen that is Taylor.

Spire said:
Sad that Gomez has to trade on (almost) nipple slips to get any play these days. How the mighty have fallen.

Falling Down with style.
dh8ehj.jpg
2uz2l3o.jpg

adybys.jpg
24lohp5.jpg

Justice needs to get out in front of the camera by herself and see if she can swing it. None of this and the cast of Victorious stuff.

Tobe

Dai101 said:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

xchO7.gif

second it
and for the duel
MAGIC JAMMER
iKLP4.png

now i discard Super Cat
hLEPi.png

and you know that means that im going to use
K5Qfb.jpg

NOW COME FORTH SUPERCAT IN ATTACK MODE!
hLEPi.png

G-Fex

I'd like for Selena to do a cover of "My jeans"

I want to see her saying "Jackin my swag"

Tobe1 don't press your luck in this duel.

Or you can join my faction, which I'm renaming "Team Satisfaction"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I fear this thread has given me a certain notoriety. While in the GAF minecraft server someone asked if I was: "the creepy fucker from the Victorious thread?" Albeit he did say he lurked the thread, still I'm not sure how to take it. :S

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Plywood said:
I fear this thread has given me a certain notoriety. While in the GAF minecraft server someone asked if I was: "the creepy fucker from the Victorious thread?" Albeit he did say he lurked the thread, still I'm not sure how to take it. :S
People who lurk and never post are the bigger creeps.

G-Fex

Plywood said:

I thought I would be the creepy guy seeing as I have over 1200 posts.

You have more posts at the wrestling thread no?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fuzzy said:
People who lurk and never post are the bigger creeps.
Still, I don't like being defined by interest.
G-Fex said:
I thought I would be the creepy guy seeing as I have over 1200 posts.

You have more posts at the wrestling thread no?
I think most people don't even know when we write wrasslin we mean wrestling.

But yes I am a top poster over there.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Plywood said:
Reading other threads I'm surprised how many people lurk the thread but never post. Also no one likes us.

G-Fex

Plywood said:
Still, I don't like being defined by interest.

I think most people don't even know when we write wrasslin we mean wrestling.

But yes I am a top poster over there.

Don't let some dumbass from Minecraft psyche you out.

I couldn't imagine how much shit Pony-gaf talks about me in their little thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom