• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

ViperVisor said:
somwukewcdat.gif
She throws like I do with my left arm.

EDIT: Oh God, new page and I've already desecrated it by quoting a Gomez image. Quick, someone help me sort this out!

SmokyDave said:
I'm going to say it, but you're welcome to pile on me because I'm sure you've heard it 1000 times before: It's Gomez.

She and she alone is responsible for the 'creepy-GAF' label being attached to this topic. The upskirt further up is just... well, I'm sure you know what I think. I'm not stupid enough to slap a paedo label on people for fancying teens, but fuck me Gomez looks young. Like, really, really young. Some of the pictures of her can be quite unsettling to think of as masturbation material (and let's be honest, nobody posts pics to demonstrate her acting ability).

Anyway, you guys aren't harming anyone so you're all good by me, I just wish I hadn't popped in on this particular page.

Edit: Also, I do appreciate that some of you are the same age, if not younger, than Gomez.
dw09G.jpg

You know you would.

Dai101

Banned
SmokyDave said:
I'm going to say it, but you're welcome to pile on me because I'm sure you've heard it 1000 times before: It's Gomez.

She and she alone is responsible for the 'creepy-GAF' label being attached to this topic. The upskirt further up is just... well, I'm sure you know what I think. I'm not stupid enough to slap a paedo label on people for fancying teens, but fuck me Gomez looks young. Like, really, really young. Some of the pictures of her can be quite unsettling to think of as masturbation material (and let's be honest, nobody posts pics to demonstrate her acting ability).

Anyway, you guys aren't harming anyone so you're all good by me, I just wish I hadn't popped in on this particular page.

Edit: Also, I do appreciate that some of you are the same age, if not younger, than Gomez.

Oh look, it's the WHAAAAMBULANCE

StuBurns

Banned
So, this thread... None of you have ever seen this TV show have you? It's just a thread to post pictures of young attractive women?

Cool, I missed it. Team Justice, Gomez looks ten, so does her mom, so it's never going away.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
StuBurns said:
So, this thread... None of you have ever seen this TV show have you? It's just a thread to post pictures of young attractive women?

Cool, I missed it. Team Justice, Gomez looks ten, so does her mom, so it's never going away.
owVMq.gif

6uxuA.gif

yVKqJ.gif

Wiseblade

StuBurns said:

Some of us watch the show, but since new episodes only come one a month they're not discussed that often.

Most of us actually aren't into Gomez, there's are just a couple holdouts who love spamming the thread up with her. She's not even from a Nickelodeon show!

(._.)

Banned
StuBurns said:

i watch victorious if i catch it in the afternoon

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Gomezians lurk in the shadows, waiting for Gomez to stop looking like she hasn't hit puberty so they can stage a revolution.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'd pay $1,000 for a pic of her wearing nothing but a hockey jersey. I'd have a proper replacement for my avatar.

Spire said:
She looked hot when she was wearing that diaper/shirt thing on her head at that concert and showing everyone her abs and thong. Not so much at the Teen Choice Awards. She needs to achieve some consistency and permanently evolve out of her baby face.

You just mad that Justice will eventually become old and ugly, while Selena will remain forever young.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Grover Cleveland said:
You just mad that Justice will eventually become immortal and rule over all that is known, while Selena will remain forever creepy and wither into dust.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom