• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Lebron said:
It's only natural to feel Justice for all.

LF1dX.jpg
Thumbs up.

I hate you guys, though.

Every time someone mentions "The Justice League", I picture CreepyGAF and Victoria.

It gets worse when "Young Justice" is said, lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
I hate you guys, though.

Every time someone mentions "The Justice League", I picture CreepyGAF and Victoria.

CreepyGAF never left son. This thread is OG CreepyGAF. Your still here. You've always been here. You helped it thrive here.

Lebron

spindashing said:
I hate you guys, though.

There is nothing wrong with wanting Justice. Justice is an idea, something that should be available to all men to admire. Socrates spoke of this. The founding fathers spoke of this. Don't be ashamed of what's inside.

hnb2v.jpg

EMBRACE IT

cEOeA.jpg

NEED IT

TNaK6.jpg

WANT IT

G-Fex

Justice is good, something pure. Justice isn't creepy at all.

Well I already had a girl call me creepy in real life (not cause of this though) so what the hell if you say it is, then damn I'm creepy.

Justice fanclub is best fanclub, take that SNSD

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Victoria-Justice-black-hat.png

I would hit it so hard not even Lebron could think of good enough similes to describe what euphoric experience had transpired.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Audrey Hepburn Justice is probably the hottest Justice of them all. The girl is so gorgeous, its amazing anyone can even pull off that tribute as well at all, and she somehow has done it.

G-Fex said:
no baby faces there

Gomez face on the other hand..

ppsl-01-selena-gomez-cov.jpg

ppsl-02-selena-gomez-cov.jpg

Horrible pictures. I see this on the newsstand at work each day and cringe. Such a horrible picture.

enzo_gt said:
Audrey Hepburn Justice is probably the hottest Justice of them all. The girl is so gorgeous, its amazing anyone can even pull off that tribute as well at all, and she somehow has done it.

And she is still nowhere near the same league as Hepburn.
but it is one of the better tribute pics, I will agree.

G-Fex

enzo_gt said:

Indeed, she's a beautiful woman and Ariana is too.

Gomez gots some growing up to do.

GAH OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GOMEZ FACE?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
PhoncipleBone said:

Horrible pictures. I see this on the newsstand at work each day and cringe. Such a horrible picture.

Christ, what the fuck? Whoever airbrushed those did a hideous job.

Lebron

Spire said:
Christ, what the fuck? Whoever airbrushed those did a hideous job.
Give them some slack, no amount of airbrushing could really make her attractive.

Though to be fair, not everyone can look like Justice. Not her fault. hehe
xsyLC.gif

neoism

PhoncipleBone said:
ppsl-01-selena-gomez-cov.jpg

ppsl-02-selena-gomez-cov.jpg

And she is still nowhere near the same league as Hepburn.
but it is one of the better tribute pics, I will agree.
those are the worst photoshoped pictures I've ever seen. ololol

still Selena>>>>>>>

G-Fex

neoism said:
who would want to kill Selena... :(

Also viper where is your avatar from.... amazing.

little girls apparently want to kill selena.

Glasses wearing Victoria is impossible to hate

yencid said:
i think i just found the contender for super saiyan pink hooded victoria

http://i.imgur.com/uLPaE.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

I'm done. I cannot be in this thread anymore. Queen Victoria you goddess.

Calcaneus

Wiseblade said:
Show? What show?

If you're a fan of Shows like All That and Kenan and Kel, there's a good chance you'll get some enjoyment out of it. It's from the same production team and has a similar comedic style.
Hmm, I was a fan of those as a kid. I don't know if they would hold up if I went back to them now, barely any of the live-action Nick shows I liked as a kid do.

Lebron

Spire said:
Sexy librarian Justice is too much. Christ, the war may be over.
The war ended back in the old thread. They just didn't have anywhere else to go, so we took them in.

s53x6.gif

DlzEF.gif

YTims.gif

tumblr_ll3wfdbwat1qcgeeuo1_500.png

I mean come on, it wasn't even fair. Like the Navy Seals vs Somali pirates.

Yea saw those Teen Vogue pics a while back, so hideous. DO NOT WANT! It was the makeup artists trying to make her look really old.

But she's lost a lot of the appeal over the course of 1 month for me. Which sucks, I went from obsessive to meh pretty quickly. I'll still be watching, but not so closely.

I'm still Ariana - and Victoria is look'n better lately.

neoism

Darknessbear said:
Yea saw those Teen Vogue pics a while back, so hideous. DO NOT WANT! It was the makeup artists trying to make her look really old.

But she's lost a lot of the appeal over the course of 1 month for me. Which sucks, I went from obsessive to meh pretty quickly. I'll still be watching, but not so closely.

I'm still Ariana - and Victoria is look'n better lately.
This thread sucks now... ;/

G-Fex said:
I've had it up to here.

I've made up my mind. This is an end of an era. Like the ponies I hate, I found myself now tired of...Gomez.

It's over Gomez, I feel nothing for you now.
Give this shit up, you're not fooling anyone.

We all know you started fapping to ponies and then when the guilt took over you adopted a pony-hating persona, just like when a closet gay public figure pretends to be homophobic.

Also, you were always on the Justice League, stop pretending you were only just 'enlightened' or shit.

Anyway, I still enjoy the thread if it's only about Justice and Ariana and the show. At least it's still on-topic.

Darknessbear said:

Same, it can't be a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom