• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Mechanical Snowman said:
Because no one wants to tap that.
RF19r.gif

And they say I'm the crazy one!

I don't ever get the "too plain/average" comment. What does that mean? Does she need an eyepatch and a mohawk? Or is it because the chick is white?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
"Plain" means she has the same attractiveness level as most other women. There is a chick that looks like that or close to it on every street corner in America.

Spire said:
"Plain" means she has the same attractiveness level as most other women. There is a chick that looks like that or close to it on every street corner in America.
Most other women? Lulz. Even in LA the ugly chicks out number the hot ones... by a little.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Darknessbear said:
Most other women? Lulz. Even in LA the ugly chicks out number the hot ones... by a little.
LA chicks are nasty ugly people. The worst of the worst. Only seen like 5 pretty girls in my life. True Story

Victoria is plain. Sam is called sub-par.

Juicy Bob

I wouldn't say that Sam is in the same league as Justice or other lovely ladies I could think of, but I'd still love to have a chance of getting a girl like that.

G-Fex

lol thanks Spin, I don't think it's as funny as I pictured it in my head. I'll change it soon I guess.

lol Selena is scummy confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom