• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game Action figures rule all, and you know this 56K Scram!

So, yer cubicle pretty plane? Well, why dont you decorate with the following? Most of these can be found pretty easily or as always on ebay.

Post yer collections if you got em!

The Four Swords
42_1.JPG

The wind waker
zd040117f.jpg

Maximo
maximob.jpg

Megaman NT
dragonballzcentral_1803_119339598

Halo
mastgreenwiz.jpg

Street Fighterhttp://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pre863big.jpg

Not really video game figures but these rule too!
pre887big.jpg

e8_1_b.JPG

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Who needs video game action figures when you have VIDEO GAME PLUSHIES!!!!!

loz-1.jpg

loz-2.jpg

loz-3.jpg

loz-4.jpg

loz-5.jpg

mario.jpg

etc etc

bjork

Let's see... on the desk I have the whole Bandai FFVII figure set, the FF Trading Arts set in Metallic (including Zack), a color FF Trading Arts Sephiroth, two Sega Gals Red Ring Ricos, a Capcom Gals Chun-Li in a bikini, two Namco Gals Hitomis, one in an orange dress, and the other with a baseball getup, Blue Mary from the KoF2000 figure set, and I think that's it, the rest of the stuff is anime related.

That night elf girl looks like a render, is there really a model like that?

I have too many game figures... the four Samurai Shodown 64 characters, the three Soul Calibur 1 figures, all the McFarlane SC2 figures (except Spawn), five sets of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters, all the main characters of FF8 + Diablos, a bunch of Sakura Taisen and Darkstalkers gashapons, a big Chun-Li statue (1/6 or so), a Lulu figure, plushie Siegfried, Seung Mina and Rock (Soul Edge style, quite rare), a SD set of all the Soul Edge figures, Bandai's Freya, Quina, Cloud and Sephiroth...

Might be forgetting some. I don't even have all these up of shelves, no room. Most of it is used for my Transformers :)

samling0507.jpg

Oh snap!....where can I get those Zelda:WW toys?!?!?

Here's a few I was going to get but for $25 - $30...I dunno....

toyisland_1804_34220

They have Kakashi and Suski (sp?)

Been waiting for this for a while...the only other Marvel figure besides ML Sabertooth I (will) own.

DSC02321.jpg

I saw pics of those Street Fighter figs formt he SDCC and they look like ass. Too bad Resaurus folded.

My personal favorites are the Final Fantasy VIII Guardian Force figures. Bahamut, Gilgamesh, and Odin are my favorite figures I own. I really want that 20th anniversary Optimus Prime, but I can't get myself to spend the $80 I always see it going for.

You mean Sasuke?

Fowler

Heh, funny really... my cubicle has the Four Swords, Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine figures scattered liberally around :)

evil ways

Metal Gear Solid/MGS2 from McFarlane:

mcfarlane.jpg

+ Ocelot, Fortune, Raiden, Solidus, Liquid, and GreyFox.

Street Fighter from Resaurus:

Akuma
Ryu
Ken
Alex
Charlie
Vega

Tekken 3, Tag & Tekken 4:

kazuya_mishima.jpg

jin_f.jpg

+ King & Devil Jin

Marvel vs Capcom from Toy Biz:

c-america_vs_morrigan_f.jpg

spidey_vs_strider_f.jpg

Mortal Kombat by Infinite Concepts:

subzero_f_ic.jpg

shangtsung_f_ic.jpg

Final Fantasy 7 by Bandai:

seph_f.gif

vinnie_f.gif

+ Cloud & Barret

The wind waker toys sell fairly cheap on Ebay, check em out. Just search for "Legend of Zelda" under toys and hobbies. GREAT figures!

Yes, the toys from the past rule!
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 figs from McFarlane
Onimusha 2
Palisades Resident Evil line (at least the monsters)
FFVII from Bandai are great, never did snag Sephiroth or Red XIII tho :(

evil ways

Nah, they're different. The Mega Man and foes from Japan have several points of articulation and in some cases have to be built & snap the pieces together, decorate them with stickers & stuff. The ones they sell at Gamestop and KB toys are bigger, plastic and more static looking, cheap.

I have all the FFVII figures, but they are rather poor compared to the VIII and IX figures. They are cheaper and fall apart very easily. The American versions also have many details unpainted or painted differently (I was so awestruck by video game figures that I bought all the American set even after spending a fortune on the Japanese Cloud and Sephiroth).

I love the Metal Gear figures by McFarlane. The Ninja is one of the most posable figures I have ever seen. His first anime set was pretty good too.

The Armored Core 2 figures looked awesome, but were very flimsy. The Front Mission figures were much simpler, but had cool details like painted-on dirt and grime and were much more solid.

I also badly wanted the Final Fantasy X Bahamut, but I didn't get it while it was still easily available.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
As soon as I get enough display space to get all my figures and trinkets out of storage, expect scary photos.

Side note: it's amazing what you can find in second hand stores, like those old Nintendo "trophy" things.

kiryogi

Banned
kbypo-36.jpg

kbytf-04.jpg

a0_1.JPG

kbytf-09.jpg
(Plus the special ones minus Genius)
1c_1.JPG
(First edition)
(Namco Girls 4, Yujin)
8c_1.JPG

(All 5 sets of Bandai Sakura Taisen Gashapon, Erica/Hanabi UFO dolls and Sega ST4 UFO prizes)
(Cream UFO from Sonic X)
(GitS:SAC set by M.D. One)

I'll try to take actual pictures soon, XD

hehehe...I got my Zelda figures ( the ones posted above with 3 links, one link's sister and one Terra)

There so.....small...2 maybe 3 inches tall. but still really cool. Thier eyes move back andforth the opposite way you move thier heads. It's like reall well done Lego men

Top Bottom