• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Championship Wrestling OT3 - VGCW series finale has aired

Sgblues

Oh shit we've gone back in time!

Edit: That whole time traveling bit was awesome and even better outcome.

Edit: Wait....wasn't Coldman a robot?.....or was it all a dream??....?

TheOGB

Banned
0xqpzR2.jpg

He did it guys

THANKS BAZZA

He's done a fantastic job, and it's going to be sad to see him leave. That said, Belmont/Bryn/Dudebro could all easily take over and keep the show great.

I hope Belmont takes over just because his promos are so stupid.

been forever since I've had the chance to watch but for all the hours of VGCW I've enjoyed it'd feel wrong not to say

THANKS BAZZA

guess I'm tuning in to End Game X

Jintor

#thanksbazza

it's been a long time since I wrote that VGCW article and i've missed basically all seasons since then cos of work, but I'll do my best to tune in for the End Game

Sgblues

Thanks for everything Bazza! And I hope everything works out in what you're planning in your real life.

I just realized Bazza's girlfriend's name is Cammy, its like have a Chinese gf named Chun-li haha.

TheOGB

Banned
Aww, Bazza's going home to be a family man. That's so sweet. :)

"One final episode of my VGCW" almost made me shed a tear. Thanks for 10 seasons of quality entertainment Bazza, good luck in your future endeavors and godspeed. ;_;7

Sgblues

Tuned in!

Edit: So Toad, Slayton and some random fan think they can take on the vets? Yeah I don't think so

Edit: Time to get Caged

Top Bottom