• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Name Generator

Aesnath

"No One Can Stop the Underwear Task Force"

Well, I guess it's Japanese. Beyond that, I'm not sure I want to know.

A lot of these titles feel like they might make more sense in another language/culture

--

This one even rhymes:

Morbidly Obese Pony Police

Probably my favorite so far. Do you think it is about police who serve morbidly obese ponies or are the police the actual fat ponies?

Chocolate Zombie - 2nd Impact

What?

Obviously you didn't play the original Chocolate Zombie. This version has more character choices and better play balance. Still mostly the same game though.

Stupendous Workout Bastards

Get your Wii fit boards ready!

gafneo

Banned
Real sounding titles

Kinect Aerobics Deluxe
Street Ninja of the Damned
Omega Fighter Online
Battle Frog Forever
Shrunken Karate II
Return of Robot Ultra

Sigin

Neo Member
Depressing College Fight

That sounds like a good game

Edit: Another good one: Dracula's Mushroom of Love

The Secret Weapon of the Quantum Machine

I'd play this.

Legend of Internet Theater

NeoGaf?

Giant Murder Tournament

I keep getting good names!

Kung-fu Mountain Climber Freak

Game of the generation.

Blissful Forklift Country

I only have one main character in mind...

Ryo-Forklift-DLC-pic.jpg

Pudge

Space Badminton in the Hood

When Jamal and Leonard get abducted by a race of snooty aliens, the last thing they expected was to be forced to compete in an intergalactic game of racquetball for the fate of the galaxy.

Neon Shuttlecock DLC Available For Pre-Order.

Retarded Walrus Colosseum

From the makers of Hatred, compete for fish rewards as your favorite mentally challenged sea animals in this post apocalyptic arena based fighting game. Includes at least three meme jokes per minute!

nel e nel

If I didn't already know that was a real game (ugh), I would've totally believed that was a result from the generator. Come to think of it, the name is so generic, maybe that's how they did find the name.

lol! yep that was kinda my point. I mean, you can even re-arrange those words and it would still work:

Age of Fire: War Game
Fire Game: Age of War
Game of Fire: War Age

Sexy Demon EX

Updated version of Sexy Demon, a 2D fighting game with 3D graphics. The EX version includes more characters than the first game, bigger boobs, longer legs and more revealing costumes are available as DLC.

Top Bottom