• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

-BLITZ-

And I used tinypic on the first assets.
Oh, noss, the assassin's creed thumbs are out. :(

I had problems with tinypic some months ago when some of my images got deleted from my account and replaced with other files and it didn't happend only ones, going repetetly the same odd image. :/

la.gg and now this.

esserius

Banned
I could give you guys space to use on my site if you wanted as a stop-gap measure. Probably not ideal, but better than lots of dead links.

Oooh... I will check. Also, thanks for the compliment!

edit: Well, it's not the new artwork, it's DLC screenshots. Unfortunately they're also sized down to the PSVita's screen resolution to promote it. I'll post them later.

edit edit: Due to the sheer number of MvC 3 related things I have, I'll probably be upping it in parts rather than all at once (my internet hates me right now). Also curious, opinions on the front image slider? I've been thinking about doing away with the buttons on the bottom to give it a slicker look, but I'm not sure how much people like that little navigation element (referring to the bullets on the bottom, the keyboard navigation and the left/right navigation elements would remain). Thoughts?

11/21/2011
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
http://ettugamer.com/photos/the-ultimate-part-1/
All character DLC renders. They're all different (the seemingly empty black boxes contain line-art).
Thanks. I got my hopes up and thought capcom might have changed their mind and decided to release the character art. The dlc renders are still very cool though.

Omnibus

That is extremely weird...

edit: btw, Omni, a question: why didn't you just use Mediafire's built in thumbnails?

Why? Simple... When Mediafire crash, no more thumbnail, when Mediafire lag, no more thumbnail...

Further, no transparency, CMYK issue...

I could give you guys space to use on my site if you wanted as a stop-gap measure. Probably not ideal, but better than lots of dead links.

For your offer, it's very kind, but you pay for the bandwidth and the leeching it's not my life style. ;-)

Muzzy

Paertan, that's all I can find:

• 819x1029

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots

• 1667x2500

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• 3253x3000
• 2500x2500
• 1839x2425

De-mon

Cool. Received Strana Igr magazine with my painting :)

strana_igr_by_de_monvarela-d4gxxoj.jpg

Paertan

Paertan, that's all I can find:

• 819x1029

Thanks. Think that will look to low res on a poster of the size I want. Gonna have to go with a fanart or something instead then. Wanted the posters to be as offical as possible but seen a lot of awesomelooking SOTC pics out there.

11/23/2011
Valkyrie Sky
http://ettugamer.com/photos/under-cerulean-skies/

Soul Calibur V
updated.

Edit: 3 of the 9 new images in the Soul Calibur V gallery were deleted and replaced with much higher resolution images (roughly 10x higher resolution).

Edit edit: All Soul Calibur V images are now in their native resolutions (had to do a bit of fishing to find the originals... ugh. Internets.).
Thanks a bunch, the soul calibur stuff is awesome.

esserius

Banned
11/24/2011
WipEout 2048
http://ettugamer.com/photos/wipeout-2048/

Also, jedi, if you can believe it, these galleries are just a stop-gap measure until I get a proper gallery setup. These are great for previewing a a few games, but I have thousands of games now and hundreds of thousands of images at this point. However, in order to preview them in a proper manner, I need some good, formal software that can help to organize it, make it searchable, and provide proper schema. I'm currently considering Gallery3 and CollectiveAccess as candidates to achieve this organization, but I also need to finish organizing the merger between two older databases in order for this to happen (at current, I'm about halfway done, sitting at "K" in organization - I decided to organize by English game names, though the game will also be searchable by its other names, it will just redirect to the English name of the game). Been doing this for about two years now, and it's become a rather huge undertaking.

-BLITZ-

I don't want to sound like a beast, but can you check you http's, codes; my antivirus is kicking every time I visit a new page of your new arts in your storage.

esserius

Banned
Can you post what it says? I use avast and adblockplus and I don't get anything. It could just be that it doesn't like the host.

Omnibus

I finally finished of fixing my thumbnails. That was long and painful. TinyPic, thank you! And thank to you too GAF for the forced works. o/

Dead Space 2:

-BLITZ-

Really ? Well I congrats you for the big work. This is not simple and that takes time indeed.

as well for Dead Space art too, thank you.

esserius

Banned
Sure ...

jqeury-1.2.6-patcked.php - Trojan JS.Iframe.cpv

I've removed the only record of a file like this from my website... I'm not exactly sure what it was doing (it appears to be an array of encryption, but I'm not sure what it's referencing). It doesn't appear to have affected anything, though I've backed it up and quarantined it on my computer. If you're still getting something, let me know.

-BLITZ-

Yes, no problem now. Didn't know what it was; I just let you know. I didn't have a virus alert from very good months so I'm least sure it wasn't something from my system.

esserius

Banned
I sent it to a friend of mine who's a bit more versed in systems engineering and security than I am. Hopefully he'll have something to say on the subject so I at least know what it might have been (the file hasn't replicated itself, so it can't have infiltrated any databases too deeply).

11/25/2011
God Eater Burst
http://ettugamer.com/photos/burst/

clip

Alright dudes, request time.

I'm looking for some super duper high-res box art from the following:

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
&
Doom II

daemonic

Banned
Is there any high quality art from Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne? All I've been able to find are scans that don't do it justice. Mainly looking for this one (from my avatar) so I can print it:

funnyheartmegaten.jpg

esserius

Banned
Oh, there's lots of high-quality art for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Most of it's scans though, simply due to Atlus being Atlus and the proliferation of Kazuma Kaneko's artbooks.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/413004

This tells you where that particular scan is from too. As far as I know, it only exists as a scan. I have other artwork from Nocturne that are not scans though, those will be upped here eventually.

daemonic

Banned
Oh, there's lots of high-quality art for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Most of it's scans though, simply due to Atlus being Atlus and the proliferation of Kazuma Kaneko's artbooks.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/413004

This tells you where that particular scan is from too. As far as I know, it only exists as a scan. I have other artwork from Nocturne that are not scans though, those will be upped here eventually.

Yeah thanks, most of what I find are scans from the art books. A real shame too, since it would be great to see it in high-res.

-BLITZ-

Alright dudes, request time.

I'm looking for some super duper high-res box art from the following:

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
&
Doom II

Those are very old games. I don't belive you can find anything on these games anymore because they were switched with new assets with the new games over time. Although most of their source are scattered in low uncompressed JPG like the one from Vietnam art from here. I couldn't find anything else better.
Even so if we could go in time, they haven't released much of their content on these games :)

Omnibus

The BIG old thread fixed. Thanks again TinyPic and GAF for this funny distraction. Great job! o/

Tomb Raider: (Reboot) (update)

Measurements:
-> 5000 × 2692
-> 3000 × 1816
-> 3600 × 2400
-> 5100 × 3300
-> 5100 × 3300
-> 2101 × 3600
-> 4665 × 2192
-> 6000 × 2581

[->] Full set [<-]

Measurements: