• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

IcePolar91

Neo Member
To all users that use passwords to protect their images I recommend to change them, also I'll do the same, because they are leaked on other sites.

Muzzy

To all users that use passwords to protect their images I recommend to change them, also I'll do the same, because they are leaked on other sites.

If some of the artworks are really posted somewhere else, it means that a mean Gaffer is doing it and then putting a new password won't change anything, because that member would still have access to your profile page to check the new pass.

Funny, that you are referring these images as "yours", but as far as I know, they're belongs to the copyright holder, which is cleary not any of you. Not to mention the accusation "leaking": as you are the ones who are leaking it first...

-BLITZ-

Is not what you think it is, no gaffer is involved in this. I wouldn't bring any gaffer in this suddely, if you don't have something real to show Muzzy. :)

IcePolar came to me exactly to what you came few weeks back. Now you know what's going on.

Cyrano

Funny, that you are referring these images as "yours", but as far as I know, they're belongs to the copyright holder, which is cleary not any of you. Not to mention the accusation "leaking": as you are the ones who are leaking it first...
This is true, but they aren't demanding it of anybody, just requesting it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to share things amongst a close group. It's probably inevitable that these get out eventually, but it's likely not a result of anyone actively posting. If I had to place my bets, it would probably be spiders or other things that datamine to find these things.

Majukun

is this thread open to requests?
if that's the case,i was searching for the borderlnd 2 cover art,but without all the logos and stuff..i even don't know if it's out there though

-BLITZ-

is this thread open to requests?
if that's the case,i was searching for the borderlnd 2 cover art,but without all the logos and stuff..i even don't know if he's out there though

Heh, you are not the single one friend. I'm would love to have it too, but I'm far away from 2K or Gearbox world. Not even a good wallpaper I can't find.

Omnibus

I already thought absurd to put a password on JPG files, and if now we have to go begging it. Otherwise, if your "precious" is still found on another site or another forum, what's next? Create a whitelist and a blacklist of members from NeoGAF with specific criteria for each of them? I'm tired of that. Is this the philosophy of the Internet? I thinking "sharing", and maybe that I was wrong... This thread is no longer the one I loved, so I'll leave you.

So, have fun in the exchange of your passwords. I will still update the summary until June… beyond, it's your concern.

-------------------------------------------

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations:

Measurements:
-> 2442 × 3500
-> 2530 × 3500
-> 3500 × 1490
-> 2500 × 1259
-> 3500 × 1969
-> 3500 × 1938
-> 3500 × 1542

[->] Full set [<-]

Bioshock:

Measurements:
-> 4800 × 4800
-> 3992 × 4500
-> 5475 × 4013

Black Knight Sword:

Measurements:
-> 6400 × 3600

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow:

Measurements:
-> 7000 × 4234

Hunted: The Demon's Forge: (Update)

Measurements:
-> 5310 × 5946
-> 4725 × 5850

Kid Icarus Uprising:

Measurements:
-> 4500 × 6000
-> 6000 × 4501

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty:

Measurements:
-> 4500 × 2531

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic:

Measurements:
-> 2160 × 2700
-> 3150 × 4500
-> 2160 × 2790
-> 3700 × 2150

Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords:

Measurements:
-> 1684 × 2204
-> 2475 × 3150
-> 2475 × 3150
-> 3669 × 4800
-> 3300 × 2550
-> 9000 × 6225

[->] Full set [<-]

Waren Story: (Update)

Measurements:
-> 2048 × 1161
-> 3500 × 1917
-> 3508 × 2193
-> 3000 × 1876
-> 3420 × 1679
-> 3299 × 1869
-> 3508 × 2193
-> 2790 × 1743
-> 3000 × 1875
-> 1920 × 1200

[->] Full set [<-]

Majukun

Heh, you are not the single one friend. I'm would love to have it too, but I'm far away from 2K or Gearbox world. Not even a good wallpaper I can't find.

i have some wallpapers (these are from the gearbox forum)

Borderlands_Wallpaper_-_Salvador_Landscape_-_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4xzrvs

Borderlands2_wallpaper_pandora_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4vrw3b

Borderlands2_wallpaper_3_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4sm23j

Borderlands2_wallpaper_a_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4sf7s5

Borderlands2_wallpaper_z2_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4s4dih

Borderlands2_wallpaper_m_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4rjt51

Borderlands2_wallpaper_2_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4rh8ko

Borderlands2_wallpaper_1_preview.jpg

http://fav.me/d4r9gs9

and here there are some concept arts
http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/5/17/3023950/borderlands-2-concept-art#3365990

Vomiaouaf

I already thought absurd to put a password on JPG files, and if now we have to go begging it. Otherwise, if your "precious" is still found on another site or another forum, what's next? Create a whitelist and a blacklist of members from NeoGAF with specific criteria for each of them? I'm tired of that. Is this the philosophy of the Internet? I thinking "sharing", and maybe that I was wrong... This thread is no longer the one I loved, so I'll leave you.

So, have fun in the exchange of your passwords. I will still update the summary until June… beyond, it's your concern.

I really hope you change your mind soon. It's by far my favorite thread on this forum. I agree that the password exchange is beyond my understanding and frankly completely useless...

Muzzy

Please, it's a bit obvious that IcePolar don't speak english excellently well so don't come to that kind of conclusion that quickly. He knows that it's not "his" artworks. Plus, you are the one that posted an Ebay link that was selling artworks, just saying.

Is not what you think it is, no gaffer is involved in this. I wouldn't bring any gaffer in this suddely, if you don't have something real to show Muzzy. :)

That's why I said "if" ;) Personnally I really don't care if the artworks spread out elsewhere, I am sharing, it means what it means.
If I put sometimes a password, it's not to restrict the access to the file (though it does), I do it to avoid too much attraction here and therefore avoiding potential problems. What if tomorrow some publishers got angry at us and we're are not able anymore to post artworks here? Maybe I'm just too much cautious.

:(

This is one of the last thing I wanted to read here. Please Omnibus stay, reconsider your thought. Nobody's doing password begging in here, we just want to share for the love of sharing. If someone want to put a hard restriction to the artworks then he just can keep them for himself, that's the best restriction. You've been doing a great job, from your artworks posting to the thread summary. I would completely understand that you don't want to continue the thread summary as it asks a lot of work but please stay with us. You and Cuth are the first members that make me wanted to sign up to this board to return your kindness, really. I don't think and hope no one is here for something else than sharing, just internet being what it is.

I really, really wish you won't leave.

----------------------------------------------

Assassin's Creed III updated

• 19286x5400

The Last of Us

• 6182x3652

• 1500x2274
• 1920x2280
(Artist: Alexander Iaccarino)

Tomodachi

I'm really sad to hear this but I wanted to say I agree with you 101% and respect your decision, even though I really hope you'll rethink about leaving the thread.

Just want to say that this thread has/had the best Juniors in ALL of GAF....

Thanks everyone for contributing.

I hope Omnibus reconsiders.... :(

-BLITZ-

I can't belive I woke up in this morning to see something that I didn't expected to happend so early.

I didn't came to NeoGaf just to be a random gaf member that replays to numerous posts per day in order to get a ban eventually for a bad behavior, too many random post and unnecessary, or having something against someone from here. Nop, I didn't came for that and I didn't made an account on Gaf for that. I'm here because of this single thread, my entire interested came from here, when three years ago I found out about NeoGaf Art Thread when Cuth & Omnibus were making this thread one of the biggest success in game media were not even the media press itself weren't up to date on that time and is not even now.

This thread completely changed my hole life adding the fact that I was looking at Cuth and Omnibus who had the privilege to share them without asking anything back, and the way how I view any game art right now, consider that I wanted to be a painter, CG artist or whatever at the age that I have now but my country didn't helped me much. Maybe for others didn't had much effect, but for me had a huge impact. The pleasure to share game materials on ways that others doesn't reach the connections and soucers or doesn't desire to post them for their own reasons, to see a smile on gaffers that are older than me, to know that I'm doing something better here ( excluding those arts that I posted in worse condition) and my time wasn't wasted and I thank you for those you said good things towards me.

Here it was something that was above everything, something amazing, no watermarks that you see in many gaming websites right now and filled with tons of artifacts on half of their original size. I don't blame those websites but I don't see the point to view them in such conditions.

I've done everything that I could do to reach (I talked with my provider for accounts, I send emails and so on), to participate, to be a member to Gaf, because I knew that I was capable to give something that is very hard to obtain and to do something good as in all this months I got better and better. I still want to show my gratitude even now, for back then when I was my accepted ; You know who you are.

But today was the last drop.
I don't know why esserieus thinks I'm the perfect example to mess with, to see what kind of reaction I will do like I'm some kind of joke. Well guess not, no circus going to happend today, old Junior for Child of Eden & Dead Island. You have no idea what people your making rich right now and in what mud you got into. I don't blame him because he doesn't know who is helping actually, but I would slap him few times for the arts that I set them with passwords were he just had released them careless, contrary to what I said when I posted them here. Still, it has be a reason here, a good one; maybe because I give good materials and is to late to get them from somewhere else and other source than me.

From what I remember, I always accepted everyone and I was for everyone, but when I request for a little understanding on passwords protection, is like I did some kind of end of the world.

Yesterday I had good dicussions with Muzzy & Gadge64 & IcePolar related to the password-arts. I tell now what really is going on;

http://oblozhki.net/artwork/index.php
http://oblozhki.net/artwork/browseimages.php?c=5

Do you see this above ?
Before I got register to Gaf, I was spending my time on this Russian website when I was doing a search to see if there are any other website that are using Neogaf Art Thread as based source and they were doing it. It was just a pitty forum two or three years ago based on game & movie arts, but with good conditions and a lot of free space with very good colaboration from them, everything was nice and great as you see in couple of my post their niknames. Now a year a go and some months, they consider to do some little changing in their rules, because it was very easy for them to earn money on someone else back.

I was member there before everything went down, including Gadge64 that I've found out yesterday. Both of us and others didn't like the fact that everything from there was coming from here and from us, the entire pitty russian website living by our backs and it seems to be alive and okay even now. We didn't like the hole idea and erased everything from there, eventually getting a ban. They were hacked three times though, because others didn't like what they were doing; Liquid_Snake, he got banned aswell, after all the things he did.

I went in contact with lot of PR, reported to Warnerbros, made reports on their provider, and I got lot of answers and no answers as they aren't interested in what is going on there, Ubisoft doesn't care either, although I get not daily, but weekly reports on my own mediafire accounts with my images getting erased. How is that even possible ?

In order to donwload one image from there you need to pay, want to register, you have to pay and many other limited options in order to pay so much to get just a little, when you already understand that all the game arts are coming from here.

For those that didn't knew and miss eXcalibur like I do, why do think he quit with everything. He went to his own forums, and the pitty russians followed him like pack of dogs in order to still get something from him, more scans and others materials, they tried to mess up with his account and his links, eventually eXcalibur made his stuff private and erased everything from his forums. Actually eXcalibur thought I'm seeling my goodies on their website.

I still don't forget, that Nico from Gamewallapers who reported my entire account and everything got erased above 3000 materials, yet he has atitude and pinches some arts from time to time in this thread, using us like bait the same like the russians, because; you know, is more easy to get them from here in such good conditions with less logos.

Maybe for some of you this means nothing, but for me to continue see them how they are making money on my back I can't stand anymore. I didn't sign up for this. I want to share but not in this conditions even the promised I made to one person. I gave them two years of materials from where to eat.
Here, I'm the one who is getting in trouble because of them, since I'm the one who is sharing them.

Like I said, if you guys consider a bad move from me, then I will delete and put back up the arts without passwords this time, but I'm telling you this, when I'm going to post next time, I don't care what others are going to do with them. The PR and companies should handle with them. If they don't care about this website full of money then I don't care anymore in what I post. Let's see what's going to happend on the upcoming Max Payne 3 megaton of arts. Right Rockstar, I'm sure would not be so happy to see them being sold on by some pitty russian website, maybe then someone from any PR or company will wake up and see what's going on there.

So I'm going to do some things; I already set my entire arts to private for the moment.
I'm not sure but I think I'm going to end this, by erasing everything, torrent, my mediafire account, etc because I don't want that what I posted to be used in such ways OR I will just do what I just mentioned above. I would appreciate some comments from any of you, to see if everything that I've said wasn't necessary to be written.

This happens when you are getting too dirty. You loose the source. Applause! Oh and please understand and don't get me wrong that I'm not getting NeoGaf involved in this, these are just some references to what is going on behind Gaf, the situation on me and I want to tell to every gaffer.

Long Live The Pitty Russian Website . They are the single website related to money right now on game and movie arts. You win, bravo!

I will give my answer at midnight.

Muzzy

That is a sad discover, really.

You know me Blitz, I've been working for a print magazine, I know NDAs and other such agreements with publishers/developers.
As you said, Rockstar is a good exemple of how restricted an artwork can be. If there should be some trouble because of this Russian website, I don't think publishers will mess with you, for one simple reason: you are not the one that is selling artworks. If some guys should be in trouble, it's them not you. But I totally understand your concern so you did right to post that. Now it's up to you, your choice. As many Gaffers I'm against password but I understand that some artwork might need a password, I did it myself, you've posted some stuff that we didn't even see in magazines so I won't blame you if you choose to put a pass in some of your files.

Personnally, I won't post artworks under NDA or whatever with a password anymore, I will just post them as they are, no password. If some people are stupid enough to buy artworks at this Russian site, that is not my problem. And I'm sure no publishers will come here because we are not selling artworks, just sharing it for free. Hell, we're doing free promotion for the games.

EDIT: also Blitz, the bad thing is, they're Russian, the publishers themselves are not able to reach them, that's why whatever your decision is, it won't stop them. Just choose what you think is good ;)

I'd really hate to see this fantastic thread fizzle out like this. I don't completely understand the politics behind what some of you are discussing, but I hope you're all able to sort it out amicably. I really love when this thread gets bumped, and Omnibus has gone above and beyond keeping it easily accessible to find what I might be looking for.

Cyrano

I think the thing is though, is that there are always going to be sites like that Blitz. You kind of have to take the good with the bad on the internet, and for everyone who wants to share things freely, there are going to be people who want to put things up behind pay walls in order to exploit their excess resources.

It's not really just the Russian site. Gamespress is the same way. Lots of PR sites are the same way. It's not a good model, but it's the model they decide to do business with.

For the sake of future posters and the artwork provided however, I don't think setting password walls up sets a good precedent either. It's a futile fight anyway. There's always going to be somebody who either has access to the materials or access to the passwords, and it's impossible to tell which is which. What's more, there will always be people who put these things up publicly, and for various reasons. For example, having a public archive of images is, I believe, a good reason to have all images publicly available, as it encourages growth and sharing within the artwork community, regardless of those who exploit it (and I tend to think that Russian website is the exception, not the rule).

There's also the problem of selective memory if passwords are setup on images. Certain images will eventually get lost and that's not good for anyone. We put these things up, I assume, because we want to preserve a piece of artistic history for games, not so we can fight against people who would take those images and "sell" them.

Bah, I've been leeching off this thread for years and I've loved it. I would contribute, but I dont have the resources or speed that others here have.

I hope someone posts a link to where this content will end up in the future if it doesn't continue to end up here.

Nemesiscv

Neo Member
I'm following this threat since years but posting since I shared my Resident Evil artworks a few days ago... But I wanted to say a word.

For the artworks that are not even on magazine or press sites, I would personnaly prefer to not share them (I have a few). I already had some troubles with something like that. The difference is that I shared on my website a non-approved yet poster of Insidious and the producers of the movie were mad at me, I got lawyers on my back haha

For website that request money for free stuff... It's the internet. It has always been like that and will always. You'll always have people that will sell something that should be free (An account on NeoGaf, a movie that has been illegaly downloaded, images etc...). There is nothing to do against it. When I see that some websites or people are selling on Ebay a fan-made poster I made for Resident Evil Afterlife I know I can't do anything against it, even if I think it's stupid and that some other people will be ripped off.

For the russian website, I perfectly know it since I love movie poster, and their "branch" customcovers.info selling PSDs is just a shame. But they're not the only ones to do that unfortunately... (But they sometimes have arts that are not here, like Assassin's Creed 3, or this one that I never saw : http://oblozhki.net/artwork/files/1/7/0/6/1/00_414045.jpg)

I love what you did Blitz (Especially your Resident Evil artworks :D) and you shouldn't stop. Feel free to share. You don't care about them. We, at least me, love what you, and others, do. I think that's the most important.

As a final word, I'd like to share a few Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 that I got in a USB drive at the launch party in Paris (Months ago... haha).
I don't remember seing those, so I hope you'll enjoy them. (For the last one, it's on the web already, but I just deleted some layers. You should notice some differences with the final one that is already on this threat)
And they should be soon on the Russian website if they steal here haha :D

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ah dammit I'm trying to get this one wallpaper from Blitz, but it says it's been set to private.

8bb1302aaab94385c82b4c262cd3f.jpg

Help, anyone, please?

I don't completely understand all the polictics stuff going on either but whatever Blitz, Muzzy and the rest of you who contribute decide on then I back you guys 100%. I know there are shady sites out there like animepaper were you have to "pay" to download stuff with their site currency but this russian site sounds alot worse.

I've said this before but the only reason I signed up for gaf was simply to express my thanks to all the contributers of this thread. I dont work in the games industry nor do I have any connections and I had no idea that artworks were even released in such resolution. So when I stumbled upon this thread I literally shed tears of joy at all the content. Since 2002 I have always been on the hunt for artwork from my favorite games and always came up short but here in this thread I found everything I wanted and then some. I really couldn't express how happy I was and still am with all the wonderul art and the fact that people are sharing them with those of us who dont have acess to them. Whatever happens just know that there are alot of us who truly appreciate everything you folks have done.

Now bring on those Max Payne 3 pics ;)

-BLITZ-

For the russian website, I perfectly know it since I love movie poster, and their "branch" customcovers.info selling PSDs is just a shame. But they're not the only ones to do that unfortunately... (But they sometimes have arts that are not here, like Assassin's Creed 3, or this one that I never saw : http://oblozhki.net/artwork/files/1/7/0/6/1/00_414045.jpg)

They actually they are taking everything that you could possible see on Google. I was talking with Cyrano about this. Shocking isn't it.
Example here; worse artifacts I ever seen.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/080/2/f/assassin__s_creed_3_by_wert23-d4tiz4x.jpg
Russians being fooled by Russians; he-he! and from other countries that are blind enough to not see on what their money are going.

Towards MW3 stuff you mentioned back then to me, is because I already had them. I didn't want to show them because of this hole mess.

I gonna wait for more replays from any of you. I want to see others thoughts, because I really see it very dark right now.

IcePolar91

Neo Member
Sites that sell posters illegally for their own profits exist unfortunately. There are many like this scum of Russian website that selling everything from fan-art or posters of poor quality or render.

I fully support the decision of -BLITZ- to protect themselves in case any problems arises but I agree also with Muzzy on the fact that from how it ends here this situation, certainly, doesn't stop them because they will still have the best existing resource on earth namely Google Images.

I know this site thanks to this amazing thread. Like many people here I'm not a journalist or a person who works in the publishing I'm just a student. I always liked the art in general, from classical to digital, because I like drawing and painting. Thanks to this thread is two years since in me was born a passion for the art of games.

I will accept any decisions and will provide for any future project.

Omnibus

I know the existence of this damn site for a while, however, that never slowed me down, or even incited to put passwords. Why? Simply because to me, the community is more important than these despicable parasites and, secondly, more the sources are numerous and easily accessible, less the "value" they can draw is important. I understand your arguments, really, but if, because of them, this thread must end in private catalog of links, so why keep going? Don't be fooled. To limit the "leakage", you will need to generalized the password system, password that we can obtain only by PM, I don't like and refuse to do that. After, this is my way of seeing things.

-BLITZ-, you such as Cuth, Muzzy, Gadge64, IcePolar91, esserius and the others, have made a really remarkable job. With your contributions I was able to obtain real small treasures and I want to thanks all of you for it. That generosity, few years ago, pushed me to sign up on NeoGAF. That spirit, I desire to see it survive here. More than two years since I contribute to this thread, it's long, and nevertheless I keep going to make it with pleasure because I find some realy good people, totally disinterested, with whom I share the same love of illustrations...

Tomodachi

I was looking for a P3 artwork to add to my character design pinterest board and came across these not-so-high-res stuff from Persona 3 FES covers (japanese and european, respectively), I did not see them on this thread so I thought I would share them for those interested. Maybe someone has even larger versions of those?

Persona 3 FES

Size:
  • 1984x2786
  • 2351x3400

Personally I don't fully understand the details that have led to this situation, but it will be a massive shame if the topic not only dies, but all the fantastic artwork that has been collected over the years disappears.

Sadly I've never had the resources to be able to share other than from my Ridge Racer Type 4 press kit, but I still firmly believe they should be freely shared among others. Sadly you will always, always have someone leeching off of your work, or the work of others, and trying to make money off of it. Regardless of what you do, you'll never stop it, just type a random game name into eBay and I guarantee you'll find a bunch of "artwork prints" from China that are nothing more than fan-made wallpapers ripped from Deviantart and printed to sell for a profit.

Just remember that there are still people out there that have genuine interest in game artwork, those that print and frame them, those that create custom box artwork and even those that just want a nice desktop wallpaper. Heck, I recently had a project to complete and I would have never, ever have been able to do it without the artwork posted here. Without that we'll be back to scrabbling around for the odd wallpaper that the publishers choose to drip feed to us.

One thing I will say is that I won't let this topic die, I've saved a fair amount of the artwork posted here over the years, and although I regret not downloading anything since getting my new PC (and subsequently missing out on some fantastic pieces) or saving the passwords for some archives I do have, I will still gladly put up any that people are after if I have them.

spoonztt

I am not an art collector but I value all the resources posted in this thread as it was video game art that led me/got me into drawing and graphic design.

I can't tell you how many times I've come into this thread and saw amazing art from games I've never heard of or art that I've never seen before from games that I do know. It would be a real shame for this thread to die.

Whatever you guys decide on I'll support in whatever way I can.

Dreamer RD

What a fucking worthless website. It's not surprising for me because I live in Russia. It's a Paradise for pirates, like China. But its really awkward to ask money for game art, like it's a porn or something.
I have a lot of respect to BLITZ/Omnibus and other contributors. Some of the arts I even printed for personal use in my room.
If there are GAF users that are owners of that pitiful site stealing artwork from this thread, then maybe you should contact admin Evilore and ask to ban those worms. It wont help if guests can browse user profiles for passwords though.

Tomodachi

Every time I look at Arkham City promotional material I wonder... did they really have to go with that loathsome computer graphic, black and white style? The early artwork were amazing, with the pseudo-comic graphical style. Am I the only one feeling this way?

Other than that, nice collection as always Cyrano ;)

Rufus

Isn't giving them away for free the best way to combat sites that ask money for these imagines? (There's a business in that? Really?)

I always assumed the password locking was so that the hosts don't pull them for using too much bandwidth.

dr_rus

If someone isn't comfortable with sharing some artwork with the rest of the GAF then just don't share it. I myself find all the passwording of the last pages really tiresome and unneccessary. You either share something or you don't. Passwords are helping at channeling traffic to the original post but beyond that they're useless.

I'm with Omnibus on this: the easier it is to find something - the less crooks will be able to fool people into buying something that isn't theirs to begin with.

Also it is possible to take the website mentioned above offline (or at least force it to stop selling copyrighted materials without proper rights) but you have to be the copyright owner willing to contact Russian police to do that.

Cyrano

Every time I look at Arkham City promotional material I wonder... did they really have to go with that loathsome computer graphic, black and white style? The early artwork were amazing, with the pseudo-comic graphical style. Am I the only one feeling this way?

Other than that, nice collection as always Cyrano ;)
I take no credit for it. esserius is the one who is posting this stuff, I just have an RSS feed that shows when that gallery posts something new. I then re-post the link here.

Even so, he shouldn't take credit for it either, the real credit goes to all the artists and other developers who spend tireless hours creating and distributing all of this. It's thanks to them that we're able to see all this great stuff rendered to the level of detail it deserves. I think that's why I personally disagree with passwords and what-not. I don't feel it serves the spirit in which the art was distributed in the first place. The internet used to be a very open place, and the more password walls I see, the more I feel like everything is becoming like Facebook.

dummydecoy

You're not alone. I don't like it as well, but then again the game is so damn good it's easy to overlook. I don't like it because when the game's case is stacked next to the original game in my shelf, they don't look like duolologies. :p

dummydecoy

Man, what's going on here? I signed up for this thread too, although I haven't really contributed anything of worth. I save images only of games that I own, and only for personal wallpaper purposes. I have a habit of changing my ps3 wallpaper every now and then. Please don't leave BLITZ/Omnibus! :(

found this online btw. took ages to dl from jumbofiles so I hosted it on my dropbox. Lemme know if it doesnt work
2140 x 2459

Top Bottom