• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vin Diesel hints at 'Avengers 2' role after Marvel meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

vin-diesel-avengers.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ne...-at-avengers-2-role-after-marvel-meeting.html

Which character will he be?

Seems like he would be a Skrull if they go in that direction.

Maybe this is some insane cross-over shit and he's going to be Turbo Teen!

Symphonic

Good, now just yank this franchise away from Joss Whedon and give it to Brad Bird.

Yeah, this is what this thread should be about.

Come on man, fuck.

Vin would be a great villain, could see him as Thanos. Would be nice to see if he can act as anything else besides "that stoic heavy set man that has deep thoughts on small issues"

He is either the voice of Groot for Guardians of the Galaxy, or he is Thanos in future films.
Vision would be awesome, but we need Pym before we get Vision. A friend said he would die happy if Vin were playing the Absorbing Man though, but that doesn't fit with the current line up of movies coming.

Carcetti

Avengers and Fast 5 were my favorite summer movies these past few years, so this is like a dream come true. In Vin we trust.

I know, that's why the ":)". They cast it to Georges St-Pierre.

I thought the :) was in reference to just how ridiculous seeing Batroc in a movie would be. But the fact that we are getting such a silly and over the top character in a movie at all intriques me.

Wag

I thought the :) was in reference to just how ridiculous seeing Batroc in a movie would be. But the fact that we are getting such a silly and over the top character in a movie at all intriques me.

Probably a very small role. Maybe in the very beginning of the movie.

lol a Fast and the Furious/Avengers crossover is the only possible way they can top the crazy shenanigans that franchise has devolved into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom