• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visage — Psychological Horror Game — Early Access Teaser.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We're happy to announce that we're launching an Early Access version of the game! It will be available on October 2nd.

Visage is a surreal psychological horror game taking place in an old, gigantic house where unfathomable horror hides behind the banalities of a normal, but ever-changing house. You play Dwayne, a mysterious man haunted by malign entities of the past. As you venture in the surreal world, you learn of the stories that ties you to this horrific place. Your goal is to uncover the truth behind it all. Will you have the courage to dig deeper, or will you coward into oblivion?

Visage is still in development. It will be available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Zewp

It looks interesting and I'll follow its development.

Unfortunately I'm done with Early Access, though. I've been burned way too many times.

CD'S BAR

The atmosphere looks great. I just hope the horror element isn't a some little girl. That shit has been tired for a decade.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Really recommend this game, gets a bit weak in chapter 4 but the rest is basically a 10+hour PT game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom